- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous
Riesling Rendezvous has returned to the Pacific Northwest, and it attracted wine lovers, advocates and producers from around the globe to Chateau Ste. Michelle in Woodinville, Wash.
More than 70 producers from throughout the world descended on Washington to pour their wines. They included Rieslings from Washington, Oregon, Idaho, California, New York, Michigan, Germany, Australia, Austria, France and New Zealand.
The grand tasting took place Sunday at Chateau Ste. Michelle. On Monday and Tuesday, seminars and technical tastings in downtown Seattle will continue.
Here are a few photos from Sunday’s Riesling Rendezvous.