- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can tell patrons...
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Tulalip Resort sommelier Tommy Thompson will play host to second-generation winemaker Chris Figgins...
PORTLAND – This week, the Oregon Wine Board launched its yearly search for a restaurant worthy...
More Restaurants News
Anthony’s Restaurants founder receives top award from peers
SEATTLE – Seattle restaurateur Budd Gould, one of the Washington wine industry’s strongest supporters,...
- Posted June 11, 2016
Seattle Restaurant Week returns for dinner, lunch deals
SEATTLE – It’s become a tradition unlike any other that Seattle Restaurant Week follows...
- Posted April 11, 2016
Oregon wineries, restaurants team up for Portland Dining Month
PORTLAND – Fourteen restaurants on the Oregon wine industry’s “A List” will kick off...
- Posted February 20, 2016
Oregon Wine Board spotlights more supportive restaurants
PORTLAND — The “drink local” concept might not get as much traction in...
- Posted January 6, 2016
Harvest work lifts Washington somm’s wine appreciation
LUMMI ISLAND, Wash. – To hold a bottle of wine and tell its story...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Seattle, Northwest restaurants shine in Wine Spectator
NEW YORK – More than 100 Pacific Northwest restaurants earned the admiration of Wine...
- Posted August 5, 2015
Abbey Road Farm adds Oregon wine country dining
CARLTON, Ore. — Those who have experienced the bucolic charm of Abbey Road Farm...
- Posted July 18, 2015