- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can tell patrons...
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Tulalip Resort sommelier Tommy Thompson will play host to second-generation winemaker Chris Figgins...
PORTLAND – This week, the Oregon Wine Board launched its yearly search for a restaurant worthy...
More Restaurants News
Anthony’s Restaurants founder receives top award from peers
SEATTLE – Seattle restaurateur Budd Gould, one of the Washington wine industry’s strongest supporters,...
- Posted June 11, 2016
Seattle Restaurant Week returns for dinner, lunch deals
SEATTLE – It’s become a tradition unlike any other that Seattle Restaurant Week follows...
- Posted April 11, 2016
Oregon wineries, restaurants team up for Portland Dining Month
PORTLAND – Fourteen restaurants on the Oregon wine industry’s “A List” will kick off...
- Posted February 20, 2016
Oregon Wine Board spotlights more supportive restaurants
PORTLAND — The “drink local” concept might not get as much traction in...
- Posted January 6, 2016
Harvest work lifts Washington somm’s wine appreciation
LUMMI ISLAND, Wash. – To hold a bottle of wine and tell its story...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Seattle, Northwest restaurants shine in Wine Spectator
NEW YORK – More than 100 Pacific Northwest restaurants earned the admiration of Wine...
- Posted August 5, 2015
Abbey Road Farm adds Oregon wine country dining
CARLTON, Ore. — Those who have experienced the bucolic charm of Abbey Road Farm...
- Posted July 18, 2015