- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Wine director Aaron Wood-Snyderman and his team at The Metropolitan Grill in Seattle can tell patrons...
MARYSVILLE, Wash. — Tulalip Resort sommelier Tommy Thompson will play host to second-generation winemaker Chris Figgins...
PORTLAND – This week, the Oregon Wine Board launched its yearly search for a restaurant worthy...
More Restaurants News
Anthony’s Restaurants founder receives top award from peers
SEATTLE – Seattle restaurateur Budd Gould, one of the Washington wine industry’s strongest supporters,...
- Posted June 11, 2016
Seattle Restaurant Week returns for dinner, lunch deals
SEATTLE – It’s become a tradition unlike any other that Seattle Restaurant Week follows...
- Posted April 11, 2016
Oregon wineries, restaurants team up for Portland Dining Month
PORTLAND – Fourteen restaurants on the Oregon wine industry’s “A List” will kick off...
- Posted February 20, 2016
Oregon Wine Board spotlights more supportive restaurants
PORTLAND — The “drink local” concept might not get as much traction in...
- Posted January 6, 2016
Harvest work lifts Washington somm’s wine appreciation
LUMMI ISLAND, Wash. – To hold a bottle of wine and tell its story...
- Posted November 19, 2015
Seattle, Northwest restaurants shine in Wine Spectator
NEW YORK – More than 100 Pacific Northwest restaurants earned the admiration of Wine...
- Posted August 5, 2015
Abbey Road Farm adds Oregon wine country dining
CARLTON, Ore. — Those who have experienced the bucolic charm of Abbey Road Farm...
- Posted July 18, 2015