- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Restaurants News
Budd’s Broiler opens in heart of Washington wine country
RICHLAND, Wash. — Each time Budd Gould opens a new restaurant as part of...
- Posted June 13, 2015
Seattle’s Erik Liedholm adds coffee somm to résumé
SEATTLE – Erik Liedholm is one of Washington’s leading wine experts and an experienced...
- Posted May 25, 2015
Anthony’s Restaurants casts hook into Idaho
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Anthony’s Restaurants, one of the Pacific Northwest’s biggest supporters of regional...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Oregon Wine Board announces most wine-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND — The acclaimed Joel Palmer House in Dayton, Ore., which has continued its...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Washington State Wine Awards celebrate restaurants, trade
SEATTLE — Longtime Seattle wine merchant Dan McCarthy received the Walter Clore Honorarium to...
- Posted January 31, 2015
Oregon Wine Board lists restaurants supportive of Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Wine Board recently revealed the list of restaurants to...
- Posted January 24, 2015
Awards to honor top restaurants, sommeliers for Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The name has changed, but this fall the Oregon wine industry...
- Posted October 24, 2014
Anthony’s Restaurants to open Budd’s Broiler in Richland
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Anthony’s Restaurants, a Seattle-based group that has embraced Northwest wine and...
- Posted June 6, 2014
Northwest wines find home at Alderbrook Resort
UNION, Wash. – Offering a dry rosé that guests would embrace seemed to be...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Zagat recognizes 3 Northwest winery restaurants as world class
RICHLAND, Wash. — Washington state’s Columbia Valley has earned a worldwide reputation for its...
- Posted December 13, 2013