- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Grapes News
Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington wine
Across the Columbia Valley, the 2017 vintage is under way. The start of the...
- Posted April 14, 2017
Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakers
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Even when Washington’s smallest appellation is wearing a wardrobe of...
- Posted March 15, 2017
California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine students
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The official word from the Washington State Wine Commission is...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Cab rules massive 2016 harvest in Washington wine industry
As expected, the Washington wine industry’s 2016 harvest for grapes was a record. The...
- Posted March 2, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017
WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers Association
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The organization that has led Washington grape growers for more than...
- Posted February 8, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tasting
ASHLAND, Ore. — Winemakers throughout Oregon will cast a spotlight on Tempranillo for the...
- Posted January 4, 2017
Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills Vineyard
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Casey McClellan planted Merlot in the original Seven Hills Vineyard...
- Posted December 8, 2016
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into art
OLIVER, British Columbia — If you’re science-minded, iconoclastic and love good wine, then Gehringer...
- Posted December 5, 2016
Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington wine
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Since it uses two out of every three grapes grown in...
- Posted November 21, 2016