- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Grapes News
College Cellars vineyard instructor Joel Perez recruits technology
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes are swelling in the hot Walla Walla Valley summer,...
- Posted July 17, 2017
2017 vintage tracking just ahead of cool vintages
May has been a cool and soggy extension of April and March in Pacific...
- Posted May 13, 2017
Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard management
Dick Boushey, one of Washington wine country’s most celebrated grape growers, now is managing...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularity
Washington Syrah continues to defy conventional wisdom. Across America, Syrah is a tough sale,...
- Posted April 16, 2017
Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firm
Klipsun Vineyards, long considered one of the top vineyards in Washington state, has been...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington wine
Across the Columbia Valley, the 2017 vintage is under way. The start of the...
- Posted April 14, 2017
Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakers
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Even when Washington’s smallest appellation is wearing a wardrobe of...
- Posted March 15, 2017
California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine students
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The official word from the Washington State Wine Commission is...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Cab rules massive 2016 harvest in Washington wine industry
As expected, the Washington wine industry’s 2016 harvest for grapes was a record. The...
- Posted March 2, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017