- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Grapes News
College Cellars vineyard instructor Joel Perez recruits technology
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes are swelling in the hot Walla Walla Valley summer,...
- Posted July 17, 2017
2017 vintage tracking just ahead of cool vintages
May has been a cool and soggy extension of April and March in Pacific...
- Posted May 13, 2017
Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard management
Dick Boushey, one of Washington wine country’s most celebrated grape growers, now is managing...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularity
Washington Syrah continues to defy conventional wisdom. Across America, Syrah is a tough sale,...
- Posted April 16, 2017
Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firm
Klipsun Vineyards, long considered one of the top vineyards in Washington state, has been...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington wine
Across the Columbia Valley, the 2017 vintage is under way. The start of the...
- Posted April 14, 2017
Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakers
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Even when Washington’s smallest appellation is wearing a wardrobe of...
- Posted March 15, 2017
California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine students
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The official word from the Washington State Wine Commission is...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Cab rules massive 2016 harvest in Washington wine industry
As expected, the Washington wine industry’s 2016 harvest for grapes was a record. The...
- Posted March 2, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017