- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Grapes News
2017 vintage tracking just ahead of cool vintages
May has been a cool and soggy extension of April and March in Pacific...
- Posted May 13, 2017
Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard management
Dick Boushey, one of Washington wine country’s most celebrated grape growers, now is managing...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularity
Washington Syrah continues to defy conventional wisdom. Across America, Syrah is a tough sale,...
- Posted April 16, 2017
Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firm
Klipsun Vineyards, long considered one of the top vineyards in Washington state, has been...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington wine
Across the Columbia Valley, the 2017 vintage is under way. The start of the...
- Posted April 14, 2017
Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakers
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Even when Washington’s smallest appellation is wearing a wardrobe of...
- Posted March 15, 2017
California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine students
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The official word from the Washington State Wine Commission is...
- Posted March 13, 2017
Cab rules massive 2016 harvest in Washington wine industry
As expected, the Washington wine industry’s 2016 harvest for grapes was a record. The...
- Posted March 2, 2017
Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industry
In the 1980s, Washington was white wine country. Red wine was considered somewhat exotic....
- Posted February 19, 2017
WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers Association
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The organization that has led Washington grape growers for more than...
- Posted February 8, 2017