- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Grapes News
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Northwest vineyards track ahead of cooler vintages
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Pacific Northwest vineyards for the wine industry are ripening along the...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Growers expect Washington wine grape crop to be smaller
After four straight years of record wine grape crops in Washington, growers expect the...
- Posted July 26, 2017
College Cellars vineyard instructor Joel Perez recruits technology
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes are swelling in the hot Walla Walla Valley summer,...
- Posted July 17, 2017
2017 vintage tracking just ahead of cool vintages
May has been a cool and soggy extension of April and March in Pacific...
- Posted May 13, 2017
Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard management
Dick Boushey, one of Washington wine country’s most celebrated grape growers, now is managing...
- Posted April 18, 2017
Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularity
Washington Syrah continues to defy conventional wisdom. Across America, Syrah is a tough sale,...
- Posted April 16, 2017
Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firm
Klipsun Vineyards, long considered one of the top vineyards in Washington state, has been...
- Posted April 15, 2017
Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington wine
Across the Columbia Valley, the 2017 vintage is under way. The start of the...
- Posted April 14, 2017
Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakers
BENTON CITY, Wash. — Even when Washington’s smallest appellation is wearing a wardrobe of...
- Posted March 15, 2017