- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a return to...
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather forecast seems...
Editor’s note: This marks the second of a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president of the...
More Grapes News
2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
The Pacific Northwest wine industry won’t soon forget the snow and cold of February,...
- Posted May 6, 2019
Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
SEATTLE – Winemakers in Washington state crushed more Cabernet Sauvignon in 2018 than ever...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018
Dry December leaves longterm concern for Northwest snowpack
Vines for wine grapes don’t require as much water as most crops, but the...
- Posted January 7, 2018
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Northwest vineyards track ahead of cooler vintages
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Pacific Northwest vineyards for the wine industry are ripening along the...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Growers expect Washington wine grape crop to be smaller
After four straight years of record wine grape crops in Washington, growers expect the...
- Posted July 26, 2017