- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
PROSSER, Wash. — When Josh and Lisa Lawrence became part-owners of Desert Wind Winery and its...
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a return to...
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather forecast seems...
More Grapes News
Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
Editor’s note: This marks the second of a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president...
- Posted June 2, 2019
2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
The Pacific Northwest wine industry won’t soon forget the snow and cold of February,...
- Posted May 6, 2019
Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
SEATTLE – Winemakers in Washington state crushed more Cabernet Sauvignon in 2018 than ever...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018
Dry December leaves longterm concern for Northwest snowpack
Vines for wine grapes don’t require as much water as most crops, but the...
- Posted January 7, 2018
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Northwest vineyards track ahead of cooler vintages
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Pacific Northwest vineyards for the wine industry are ripening along the...
- Posted August 7, 2017