- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather forecast seems...
Editor’s note: This marks the second of a two-part series by Judy Phelps, past-president of the...
The Pacific Northwest wine industry won’t soon forget the snow and cold of February, and yet...
More Grapes News
Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
SEATTLE – Winemakers in Washington state crushed more Cabernet Sauvignon in 2018 than ever...
- Posted March 14, 2019
Washington wine grape 2017 harvest down by 16 percent
SEATTLE – As predicted last fall, Washington’s wine grape crop fell short of record...
- Posted March 2, 2018
Dry December leaves longterm concern for Northwest snowpack
Vines for wine grapes don’t require as much water as most crops, but the...
- Posted January 7, 2018
Clore Center creates Lemtoberfest to showcase German grapes
PROSSER, Wash. – The late Walter Clore prized Lemberger, and no one champions the...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Northwest vineyards track ahead of cooler vintages
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. — Pacific Northwest vineyards for the wine industry are ripening along the...
- Posted August 7, 2017
Growers expect Washington wine grape crop to be smaller
After four straight years of record wine grape crops in Washington, growers expect the...
- Posted July 26, 2017
College Cellars vineyard instructor Joel Perez recruits technology
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Grapes are swelling in the hot Walla Walla Valley summer,...
- Posted July 17, 2017