- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More Wine competitions News
Maryhill Winery rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — Maryhill Winery, a destination for Columbia Gorge travelers, dominated the 34th...
- Posted June 23, 2017
Palencia uses Grenache to top Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Victor Palencia, a wunderkind of the Washington wine industry, paced...
- Posted June 19, 2017
Reininger, Domaine Serene, Mission Hill go Platinum at Decanter World Wine Awards
LONDON — Domaine Serene in Oregon, Walla Walla’s Reininger and Mission Hill Family Estate...
- Posted June 10, 2017
Mercer Canyons tops Indy International with $17 Cab
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Washington wine took the triple crown at this month’s 26th...
- Posted May 29, 2017
La Frenz Winery in Naramata dominates top California competition
SONOMA, Calif. – Jeff Martin, a British Columbia winemaker with more than 40 vintages...
- Posted May 22, 2017
Washington State Wine Competition returns this spring
GRANDVIEW, Wash. — After a two-year hiatus, the Washington State Wine Competition is returning....
- Posted May 2, 2017
Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Pacific Northwest wines from both sides of the border, led...
- Posted April 21, 2017
Mosquito Fleet Winery uses Malbec to top Capital judging
LACEY, Wash. — Mosquito Fleet Winery, a boutique producer on Washington’s Kitsap Peninsula paying...
- Posted April 9, 2017
Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — Last year’s harvest at Wild Goose Vineyards will forever be...
- Posted March 23, 2017
Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judging
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — Oregon brands Alexana Winery and Chehalem Wines and Washington state’s...
- Posted February 4, 2017