- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
More Wine competitions News
Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judging
HOUSTON — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates brands 14 Hands, Anew and Chateau Ste. Michelle...
- Posted January 13, 2017
San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entries
CLOVERDALE, Calif. — This week’s San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition won’t break last year’s...
- Posted January 11, 2017
Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson Cups
KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Three of Washington state’s most respected producers — Brian Carter...
- Posted November 29, 2016
Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSM
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Lake Chelan winemaker Charlie Lybecker proved at the Tri-Cities Wine Festival...
- Posted November 16, 2016
D.C. judges name Michelle Brut best U.S. oyster wine
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Michelle Sparkling Wine’s nonvintage Brut was announced Friday as the Best...
- Posted November 12, 2016
17th annual Platinum Judging begins today
KENNEWICK, Wash. – The 17th annual Platinum Judging takes place for the next three...
- Posted October 26, 2016
Top white wines from 2016 Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Many white wines stood out for our judges at the...
- Posted October 12, 2016
Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – After tasting through nearly 600 hand-selected wines during the course...
- Posted October 11, 2016
Top wines from 2016 Great NW Invitiational
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – During the next three days, we will take a closer...
- Posted October 10, 2016
Walla Walla Cab wins best of show at Great NW Invite
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Dunham Cellars added a page to its history of award-winning...
- Posted October 6, 2016