- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
PARMA, Idaho — Countless celebrations of wine worldwide have been lost to the pandemic during the...
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River Valley to...
The 10th annual Idaho Wine Competition is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 20 in Caldwell’s Sunnyslope Wine...
More Idaho wine News
Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
CALDWELL, Idaho – In a stunning yet feel-good move for the Idaho wine industry,...
- Posted May 17, 2019
Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
LEWISTON, Idaho – This spring, Cabernet Sauvignon will be focus for the inaugural Lewis-Clark...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — Martin Fujishin has been on quite a run in the past...
- Posted August 22, 2018
Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho — Considering consumer thirst for the sold-out 10th annual Savor Idaho, Moya...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Idaho Wine Commission presents lifetime award to Bill Stowe
BOISE, Idaho — There were several rounds of applause this week during Idaho Wine...
- Posted February 16, 2018
Cinder Wines buys Tempranillo fruit from famed Abacela
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — An Arctic blast and a horrific hailstorm in the Snake...
- Posted February 15, 2018
Idaho Wine Industry’s stock continues to rise
The fist grapes were planted 153 years ago. But today, the Gem state’s wine...
- Posted November 27, 2017