- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River Valley to...
The 10th annual Idaho Wine Competition is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 20 in Caldwell’s Sunnyslope Wine...
CALDWELL, Idaho – In a stunning yet feel-good move for the Idaho wine industry, Greg and...
More Idaho wine News
Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
LEWISTON, Idaho – This spring, Cabernet Sauvignon will be focus for the inaugural Lewis-Clark...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — Martin Fujishin has been on quite a run in the past...
- Posted August 22, 2018
Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
BOISE, Idaho — Considering consumer thirst for the sold-out 10th annual Savor Idaho, Moya...
- Posted June 13, 2018
Idaho Wine Commission presents lifetime award to Bill Stowe
BOISE, Idaho — There were several rounds of applause this week during Idaho Wine...
- Posted February 16, 2018
Cinder Wines buys Tempranillo fruit from famed Abacela
GARDEN CITY, Idaho — An Arctic blast and a horrific hailstorm in the Snake...
- Posted February 15, 2018
Idaho Wine Industry’s stock continues to rise
The fist grapes were planted 153 years ago. But today, the Gem state’s wine...
- Posted November 27, 2017
Melanie Krause, Cinder Wines use Riesling to top Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho – An off-dry Riesling from one of the Pacific Northwest’s top winemakers...
- Posted September 20, 2017