- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More British Columbia News
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Estate Syrah, Okanagan Valley, $32
Devotees of cool-climate Syrah have a sweet spot for their research in British Columbia’s...
- Posted May 6, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2015 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $20
The story begins with the sandy soils that make up Tinhorn Creek’s estate Diamondback...
- Posted April 19, 2017
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2016 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
Three generations of the Kruger family made this stunning example of Pinot Gris possible,...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Estate 2Bench Red, Okanagan Valley, $31
The Oldfield family’s vision, investment and expertise continues to show with this Left Bank...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2015 Oldfield Series 2Bench White, Okanagan Valley, $20
Sonoma County product Sandra Oldfield, a proud graduate of University of California-Davis, continues to...
- Posted March 5, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $22
Sandra Oldfield, a graduate of the University of California-Davis, and viticulturist Andrew Moon orchestrate...
- Posted February 20, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Cabernet Franc, Okanagan Valley, $32
Sandra Oldfield made Cabernet Franc a focus soon after she landed in British Columbia...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Stag’s Hollow Winery 2015 Dolcetto, Okanagan Valley, $26
One of British Columbia’s most adventuresome and talented wineries continues to help pioneer work...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Westside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale used Chardonnay from Secrest Mountain Vineyards on...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Tightrope Winery 2014 Vertigo Red Wine, Okanagan Valley, $40
Naramata Bench winemaker Lyndsay O’Rourke produces brilliant whites and bright reds that earn high...
- Posted July 23, 2016