- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
More British Columbia News
Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery 2017 Dry Rock Vineyards Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $15
Bright aromas of grapefruit, gooseberry, lemon and lemon zest all are boldly displayed on...
- Posted May 9, 2018
Skaha Vineyard 2017 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $21
Last year, the Skaha Vineyard 2016 Pinot Blanc won a gold medal or better...
- Posted May 7, 2018
Hillside Winery 2017 Muscat Ottonel, Okanagan Valley, $22
Muscat Ottonel form British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley, one of the lesser-known of the Muscats,...
- Posted April 24, 2018
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 Seven Stars Sparkling Wine, Okanagan Valley, $27
One of the reasons Mary McDermott moved west from Ontario to British Columbia’s Okanagan...
- Posted April 17, 2018
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Sauvignon Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $18
Township 7 has undergone a remodel and rebranding under Mike Raffan, and he also...
- Posted February 18, 2018
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $18
Hidden Terrace, a young site near iconic McIntyre Bluff in British Columbia’s South Okanagan...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2014 Estate Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $22
Bay Area native Sandra Oldfield, a proud winemaking product of the University of California-Davis,...
- Posted September 3, 2017
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Romar Vineyard Viognier, Okanagan Valley, $23
A number of British Columbia’s top wines come from the South Okanagan Valley near...
- Posted August 10, 2017
Bella Wines 2016 Keremeos Pét-nat Sparkling Chardonnay, Similkameen Valley, $40
Last year marked the third vintage for Jay Drysdale’s natural ancestrale sparkling wine program,...
- Posted May 24, 2017
Church and State Wines 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Okanagan Valley, $23
University of British Columbia product Barbara Hall, who spent several years at Chaberton Estate...
- Posted May 22, 2017