- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More British Columbia News
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2015 Oldfield Series 2Bench White, Okanagan Valley, $20
Sonoma County product Sandra Oldfield, a proud graduate of University of California-Davis, continues to...
- Posted March 5, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $22
Sandra Oldfield, a graduate of the University of California-Davis, and viticulturist Andrew Moon orchestrate...
- Posted February 20, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Cabernet Franc, Okanagan Valley, $32
Sandra Oldfield made Cabernet Franc a focus soon after she landed in British Columbia...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Stag’s Hollow Winery 2015 Dolcetto, Okanagan Valley, $26
One of British Columbia’s most adventuresome and talented wineries continues to help pioneer work...
- Posted January 10, 2017
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Westside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale used Chardonnay from Secrest Mountain Vineyards on...
- Posted August 7, 2016
Tightrope Winery 2014 Vertigo Red Wine, Okanagan Valley, $40
Naramata Bench winemaker Lyndsay O’Rourke produces brilliant whites and bright reds that earn high...
- Posted July 23, 2016
Bella Wines 2012 Oliver Eastside Reserve Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $55
As part of his second commercial vintage, Naramata Bench sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale...
- Posted July 22, 2016
Bella Wines 2015 Cavada Sparkling Rosé Brut Natural, Okanagan Valley, $26
Renaissance man Jay Drysdale continues his quest to raise the appreciation for sparkling wine...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2015 7 Blanc White Wine, Okanagan Valley, $18
Ontario native Mary McDermott began her journey with wine as a sommelier in Vancouver,...
- Posted July 13, 2016
Tantalus Wines 2013 Old Vines Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $30
Its roots stretch back to 1978, and New Zealand native/Aussie-trained David Peterson’s scintillating work...
- Posted July 5, 2016