- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More British Columbia News
Bella Wines 2016 Keremeos Pét-nat Sparkling Chardonnay, Similkameen Valley, $40
Last year marked the third vintage for Jay Drysdale’s natural ancestrale sparkling wine program,...
- Posted May 24, 2017
Church and State Wines 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Okanagan Valley, $23
University of British Columbia product Barbara Hall, who spent several years at Chaberton Estate...
- Posted May 22, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Estate Syrah, Okanagan Valley, $32
Devotees of cool-climate Syrah have a sweet spot for their research in British Columbia’s...
- Posted May 6, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2015 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $20
The story begins with the sandy soils that make up Tinhorn Creek’s estate Diamondback...
- Posted April 19, 2017
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2016 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
Three generations of the Kruger family made this stunning example of Pinot Gris possible,...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Estate 2Bench Red, Okanagan Valley, $31
The Oldfield family’s vision, investment and expertise continues to show with this Left Bank...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2015 Oldfield Series 2Bench White, Okanagan Valley, $20
Sonoma County product Sandra Oldfield, a proud graduate of University of California-Davis, continues to...
- Posted March 5, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $22
Sandra Oldfield, a graduate of the University of California-Davis, and viticulturist Andrew Moon orchestrate...
- Posted February 20, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Cabernet Franc, Okanagan Valley, $32
Sandra Oldfield made Cabernet Franc a focus soon after she landed in British Columbia...
- Posted February 2, 2017
Stag’s Hollow Winery 2015 Dolcetto, Okanagan Valley, $26
One of British Columbia’s most adventuresome and talented wineries continues to help pioneer work...
- Posted January 10, 2017