- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More Podcast News
Long Shadows’ Gilles Nicault relishes working with greats
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s easy to be jealous of Gilles Nicault, head winemaker...
- Posted June 12, 2014
NFL legend Marino, Husky great Huard team up for Passing Time
For 15 years, former NFL quarterbacks Dan Marino and Damon Huard have talked about...
- Posted June 5, 2014
Jessica Altieri leads millennial wine revolution
Jessica Altieri has quickly become a force in the international wine scene. The CEO...
- Posted May 29, 2014
Aromatic whites and the beauty of the Puget Sound AVA
FRIDAY HARBOR, Wash. – In this week’s episode of the Great Northwest Winecast, we...
- Posted May 22, 2014
Yashar Shayan dedicates his life to love of wine
SEATTLE – Yashar Shayan has one mission in life: wine. Since learning the joy...
- Posted May 15, 2014
Interview with the HoseMaster of Wine
In the world of wine blogging, perhaps nobody is as infamous as the HoseMaster...
- Posted May 8, 2014
Washington winemaker learns Down Under
Back in January, we wrote about Marcus Rafanelli, a Washington winemaker who decided to...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcast
Today, we launch a podcast, which we’re dubbing the Great Northwest Winecast. This is...
- Posted April 24, 2014