- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Podcast News
Long Shadows’ Gilles Nicault relishes working with greats
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s easy to be jealous of Gilles Nicault, head winemaker...
- Posted June 12, 2014
NFL legend Marino, Husky great Huard team up for Passing Time
For 15 years, former NFL quarterbacks Dan Marino and Damon Huard have talked about...
- Posted June 5, 2014
Jessica Altieri leads millennial wine revolution
Jessica Altieri has quickly become a force in the international wine scene. The CEO...
- Posted May 29, 2014
Aromatic whites and the beauty of the Puget Sound AVA
FRIDAY HARBOR, Wash. – In this week’s episode of the Great Northwest Winecast, we...
- Posted May 22, 2014
Yashar Shayan dedicates his life to love of wine
SEATTLE – Yashar Shayan has one mission in life: wine. Since learning the joy...
- Posted May 15, 2014
Interview with the HoseMaster of Wine
In the world of wine blogging, perhaps nobody is as infamous as the HoseMaster...
- Posted May 8, 2014
Washington winemaker learns Down Under
Back in January, we wrote about Marcus Rafanelli, a Washington winemaker who decided to...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcast
Today, we launch a podcast, which we’re dubbing the Great Northwest Winecast. This is...
- Posted April 24, 2014