- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Podcast News
Long Shadows’ Gilles Nicault relishes working with greats
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s easy to be jealous of Gilles Nicault, head winemaker...
- Posted June 12, 2014
NFL legend Marino, Husky great Huard team up for Passing Time
For 15 years, former NFL quarterbacks Dan Marino and Damon Huard have talked about...
- Posted June 5, 2014
Jessica Altieri leads millennial wine revolution
Jessica Altieri has quickly become a force in the international wine scene. The CEO...
- Posted May 29, 2014
Aromatic whites and the beauty of the Puget Sound AVA
FRIDAY HARBOR, Wash. – In this week’s episode of the Great Northwest Winecast, we...
- Posted May 22, 2014
Yashar Shayan dedicates his life to love of wine
SEATTLE – Yashar Shayan has one mission in life: wine. Since learning the joy...
- Posted May 15, 2014
Interview with the HoseMaster of Wine
In the world of wine blogging, perhaps nobody is as infamous as the HoseMaster...
- Posted May 8, 2014
Washington winemaker learns Down Under
Back in January, we wrote about Marcus Rafanelli, a Washington winemaker who decided to...
- Posted May 1, 2014
Introducing the Great Northwest Winecast, a weekly podcast
Today, we launch a podcast, which we’re dubbing the Great Northwest Winecast. This is...
- Posted April 24, 2014