- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More British Columbia News
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Unoaked Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $18
Hidden Terrace, a young site near iconic McIntyre Bluff in British Columbia’s South Okanagan...
- Posted September 15, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2014 Estate Merlot, Okanagan Valley, $22
Bay Area native Sandra Oldfield, a proud winemaking product of the University of California-Davis,...
- Posted September 3, 2017
Township 7 Vineyards & Winery 2016 Romar Vineyard Viognier, Okanagan Valley, $23
A number of British Columbia’s top wines come from the South Okanagan Valley near...
- Posted August 10, 2017
Bella Wines 2016 Keremeos Pét-nat Sparkling Chardonnay, Similkameen Valley, $40
Last year marked the third vintage for Jay Drysdale’s natural ancestrale sparkling wine program,...
- Posted May 24, 2017
Church and State Wines 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Okanagan Valley, $23
University of British Columbia product Barbara Hall, who spent several years at Chaberton Estate...
- Posted May 22, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Estate Syrah, Okanagan Valley, $32
Devotees of cool-climate Syrah have a sweet spot for their research in British Columbia’s...
- Posted May 6, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2015 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $20
The story begins with the sandy soils that make up Tinhorn Creek’s estate Diamondback...
- Posted April 19, 2017
Wild Goose Vineyards & Winery 2016 Pinot Gris, Okanagan Valley, $17
Three generations of the Kruger family made this stunning example of Pinot Gris possible,...
- Posted April 11, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2013 Oldfield Series Estate 2Bench Red, Okanagan Valley, $31
The Oldfield family’s vision, investment and expertise continues to show with this Left Bank...
- Posted March 28, 2017
Tinhorn Creek Vineyards 2015 Oldfield Series 2Bench White, Okanagan Valley, $20
Sonoma County product Sandra Oldfield, a proud graduate of University of California-Davis, continues to...
- Posted March 5, 2017