- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
King Cab for Christmas
In the Pacific Northwest, Cabernet Sauvignon is king – thanks primarily to its strength in Washington, but also because of its quality in areas such as Idaho’s Snake River Valley and warmer areas of Oregon.
Cabernet Sauvignon might just be the perfect wine for Christmas. It goes well with Christmas Day meals, it works for parties, and it makes a great gift for the wine lover on your list.
Here are a dozen delicious Pacific Northwest Cabernet Sauvignons we’ve tasted in recent weeks.