- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
King Cab for Christmas
In the Pacific Northwest, Cabernet Sauvignon is king – thanks primarily to its strength in Washington, but also because of its quality in areas such as Idaho’s Snake River Valley and warmer areas of Oregon.
Cabernet Sauvignon might just be the perfect wine for Christmas. It goes well with Christmas Day meals, it works for parties, and it makes a great gift for the wine lover on your list.
Here are a dozen delicious Pacific Northwest Cabernet Sauvignons we’ve tasted in recent weeks.