- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
15 Great Northwest wines for $15 or less
Looking for some great bargains? Many can still be had in the Pacific Northwest.
Our definition of best buys is $15 or less. That seems to be the threshold these days, and there are plenty of options, especially thanks to such larger wine companies as Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and Precept Wine. But there are others, too.
Here are 15 wines from Washington, Oregon and Idaho that retail for $15 or less. Just click that little arrow above to go through all the wines.