- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
15 Great Northwest wines for $15 or less
Looking for some great bargains? Many can still be had in the Pacific Northwest.
Our definition of best buys is $15 or less. That seems to be the threshold these days, and there are plenty of options, especially thanks to such larger wine companies as Ste. Michelle Wine Estates and Precept Wine. But there are others, too.
Here are 15 wines from Washington, Oregon and Idaho that retail for $15 or less. Just click that little arrow above to go through all the wines.