- Tinte Cellars donation drive for Ukraine enters final week
- Jackson Family Wines invests in Walla Walla vines, wines
- 2022 Idaho Winery of the Year: Holesinsky Vineyard and Winery
- 2022 Idaho Winery to Watch: Rivaura Vineyards and Winery
- 2022 Washington Winery of the Year: Westport Winery Garden Resort
- 2022 Washington Winery to Watch: Liberty Lake Wine Cellars
- 2022 Oregon Winery of the Year: Chris James Cellars
- Long path of Andrew Riechers leads to early acclaim for Audeant Wines
- The Wine Knows: Upchurch hits sweet spot with Cab on Red Mountain
- Northwest Merlot remains memorable in talented hands
15 Oregon Pinot Noirs for your Thanksgiving table
Perhaps the perfect red wine for Thanksgiving dinner is Pinot Noir. And nobody makes better Pinot Noir in the Pacific Northwest than Oregon.
Wineries in the Willamette Valley have been specializing in the red grape of France’s Burgundy region for a half-century. Thanks to Pinot Noir’s subtle complexity and elegant tannins, it is a great wine to open for your family at the holiday table.
Here are 15 Oregon Pinot Noirs we’ve tasted in recent weeks. Seek them out for your Thanksgiving table.