- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
15 Oregon Pinot Noirs for your Thanksgiving table
Perhaps the perfect red wine for Thanksgiving dinner is Pinot Noir. And nobody makes better Pinot Noir in the Pacific Northwest than Oregon.
Wineries in the Willamette Valley have been specializing in the red grape of France’s Burgundy region for a half-century. Thanks to Pinot Noir’s subtle complexity and elegant tannins, it is a great wine to open for your family at the holiday table.
Here are 15 Oregon Pinot Noirs we’ve tasted in recent weeks. Seek them out for your Thanksgiving table.