- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
Affordable whites wine abundant across Pacific Northwest
White wines often are seen as less expensive than reds. Why? Well, the grapes are less expensive to buy, the wines often are made in reusable stainless steel instead of expensive oak, and the wines are made more quickly so they can get to market faster.
No matter how you add it up, white wines can be a better bargain.
Here are a dozen delicious examples of white wines from throughout the Pacific Northwest that we’ve tasted recently that retail for $15 or less.
Ask for them at your favorite wine shop or contact the wineries directly.