- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval took to the road from September through October capturing harvest and crush activities for a series of photo essays on the 2020 vintage.
From Chelan to both sides of the Columbia River Gorge, he photographed winegrowers and winemakers focused on bringing in the fruit. Today’s column is Dispatch #3 — the Walla Walla Valley.
Send your wine industry news items to firstname.lastname@example.org and info@GreatNorthwestWine.com and help keep our readers (and us) up to date on the latest happenings in the Great Northwest Wine community.