- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Resident photojournalist Richard Duval took to the road from September through October capturing harvest and crush activities for a series of photo essays on the 2020 vintage.
From Chelan to both sides of the Columbia River Gorge, he photographed winegrowers and winemakers focused on bringing in the fruit. Today’s column is Dispatch #3 — the Walla Walla Valley.
Send your wine industry news items to firstname.lastname@example.org and info@GreatNorthwestWine.com and help keep our readers (and us) up to date on the latest happenings in the Great Northwest Wine community.