- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
From Red Mountain through Columbia Valley to Walla Walla, resident photojournalist Richard Duval spent most of October capturing harvest action in some of Washington’s finest vineyards. This column is Dispatch #6, entitled 6 Vineyards at Work.
Shaw Ridge Vineyard
Planted four year ago on the southeast side of Red Mountain, Shaw Ridge is latest estate vineyard of JM Cellars, managed by Marshall Edwards of Shaw Estates. October saw the vineyard’s first harvest – Grenache and Syrah – eagerly anticipated by John Bigelow, owner/winemaker of the Woodinville-based brand.
Lodmell Estate Vineyard
Red Willow Vineyard
Send your wine industry news items to email@example.com and help keep our readers (and us) up to date on the latest happenings in the Pacific Northwest wine community.