- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
From Red Mountain through Columbia Valley to Walla Walla, resident photojournalist Richard Duval spent most of October capturing harvest action in some of Washington’s finest vineyards. This column is Dispatch #6, entitled 6 Vineyards at Work.
Shaw Ridge Vineyard
Planted four year ago on the southeast side of Red Mountain, Shaw Ridge is latest estate vineyard of JM Cellars, managed by Marshall Edwards of Shaw Estates. October saw the vineyard’s first harvest – Grenache and Syrah – eagerly anticipated by John Bigelow, owner/winemaker of the Woodinville-based brand.
Lodmell Estate Vineyard
Red Willow Vineyard
Send your wine industry news items to email@example.com and help keep our readers (and us) up to date on the latest happenings in the Pacific Northwest wine community.