- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More British Columbia wine News
Canadian firm hopes to turn used wine corks into new shoes
Time is running out on the crowd-funding campaign launched by a Vancouver, British Columbia,...
- Posted November 18, 2013
Vancouver International Wine Festival to focus on bubbles
VANCOUVER, British Columbia — The Vancouver International Wine Festival announced that 178 wineries will...
- Posted October 20, 2013
Gehringer brothers hail vintage despite canopy ‘confetti’
OLIVER, British Columbia — A late summer hailstorm turned parts of his family vineyard...
- Posted October 18, 2013
Study indicates BC wine tourism in Okanagan Valley generates $139 million
KELOWNA, British Columbia – The 33rd annual Okanagan Fall Wine Festival begins Thursday in...
- Posted September 30, 2013
BC wines gain spotlight in Canlis penthouse
SEATTLE – British Columbia tourism officials knew a delicious way to promote their wine...
- Posted September 8, 2013
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013
Jackson-Triggs makes history with start of British Columbia wine grape harvest
OLIVER, British Columbia — Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate Winery began Tuesday night what is believed...
- Posted August 28, 2013
Canada’s WestJet to feature BC wines
KELOWNA, British Columbia – Canadian carrier WestJet and The Okanagan Wine Festivals Society launched...
- Posted July 18, 2013
British Columbia Wine Institute elects 2 new board members
OSOYOOS, British Columbia — The British Columbia Wine Institute recently added Spencer Massie of...
- Posted July 16, 2013
Mystic River site produces another award for Wild Goose Vineyards
OKANAGAN FALLS, British Columbia – Wild Goose Vineyards in Okanagan Falls has received...
- Posted June 26, 2013