- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
- Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
- Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
- Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
More British Columbia wine News
Gehringer brothers hail vintage despite canopy ‘confetti’
OLIVER, British Columbia — A late summer hailstorm turned parts of his family vineyard...
- Posted October 18, 2013
Study indicates BC wine tourism in Okanagan Valley generates $139 million
KELOWNA, British Columbia – The 33rd annual Okanagan Fall Wine Festival begins Thursday in...
- Posted September 30, 2013
BC wines gain spotlight in Canlis penthouse
SEATTLE – British Columbia tourism officials knew a delicious way to promote their wine...
- Posted September 8, 2013
British Columbia wines shine in All-Canadian Wine Championships
La Frenz in Naramata, British Columbia, won two best-in-class awards and seven gold medals at...
- Posted September 2, 2013
Jackson-Triggs makes history with start of British Columbia wine grape harvest
OLIVER, British Columbia — Jackson-Triggs Okanagan Estate Winery began Tuesday night what is believed...
- Posted August 28, 2013
Canada’s WestJet to feature BC wines
KELOWNA, British Columbia – Canadian carrier WestJet and The Okanagan Wine Festivals Society launched...
- Posted July 18, 2013
British Columbia Wine Institute elects 2 new board members
OSOYOOS, British Columbia — The British Columbia Wine Institute recently added Spencer Massie of...
- Posted July 16, 2013
Mystic River site produces another award for Wild Goose Vineyards
OKANAGAN FALLS, British Columbia – Wild Goose Vineyards in Okanagan Falls has received...
- Posted June 26, 2013
Bella Wines to create bubble house, vineyard on Naramata Bench
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Sparkling wine producer Jay Drysdale has another reason to celebrate...
- Posted June 21, 2013
British Columbia’s growing love affair with Pinot Gris
Note: This is the first in a four-part series on Northwest Pinot Gris. British...
- Posted June 10, 2013