- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
More News News
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Ste. Michelle lifts up Erath Winery, then gets out of the way
PORTLAND, Ore. – Ted Baseler is quick to point out that Ste. Michelle Wine...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Walla Walla Community College enology director stepping down – again
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Myles Anderson hopes the fourth time is the charm. Anderson,...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Rollin Soles steps back at Argyle, forward at Roco
DUNDEE, Ore. – Starting March 1, Rollin Soles will have a new role at...
- Posted February 19, 2013
Precept hires Andrew Will winemaker as education director
SEATTLE – A decade ago, Precept Wine barely existed. It sold its first...
- Posted February 18, 2013
Lake Chelan winery now Salmon-Safe, LIVE certified
MANSON, Wash. – Hard Row to Hoe Vineyards has become the first vineyard in...
- Posted February 17, 2013
Milbrandt winemaker launches own Washington wine
MATTAWA, Wash. – Following in a long line of former Ste. Michelle winemakers, Josh...
- Posted February 15, 2013
Forbes writer ‘called out’ about Oregon female winemakers
Editor’s note: We continue to work at keeping this list current, so please contact...
- Posted February 14, 2013
Chateau Ste. Michelle library tasting to feature red winemaking transition
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Chateau Ste. Michelle will give fans a snapshot of three of...
- Posted February 13, 2013
What is fueling growth of Washington Syrah?
Based on the headlines, selling Syrah to the wine-drinking public is next to impossible....
- Posted February 12, 2013