- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Oregon wine News
Dry December leaves longterm concern for Northwest snowpack
Vines for wine grapes don’t require as much water as most crops, but the...
- Posted January 7, 2018
Adelsheim Vineyard promotes Hennen to replace Paige as winemaker
NEWBERG, Ore. – Oregon’s iconic Adelsheim Vineyard makes just the fourth winemaking change in...
- Posted December 4, 2017
8 Northwest wines make Wine Spectator’s Top 100
Eight percent of the best wines in the world – according to Wine Spectator...
- Posted November 21, 2017
Visit Walla Walla, wineries team up to land 2018 Wine Bloggers Conference
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – It’s been seven years since the group first descended upon...
- Posted November 19, 2017
Oregon wine industry raises $830,000 for ¡Salud! healthcare
NEWBERG, Ore. — Winemaking luminaries Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash and Rollin Soles shared the...
- Posted November 13, 2017
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration set for move to Portland
Southern Oregon serves as the trailhead for the Pacific Northwest’s Tempranillo movement, and now...
- Posted November 12, 2017
Audience for Syrah grows among Oregon winemakers, growers
We tend to think of Oregon as Pinot Noir country. Rightly so. The 2016...
- Posted September 10, 2017
Oregon Wine Experience raises $1.02 million for children’s health care
MEDFORD, Ore. — Wine lovers, the Oregon wine industry and volunteer efforts by the...
- Posted September 9, 2017
Oregon wine industry tops 725 wineries, 30,000 acres of vines
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon wine industry grew its sales in 2016 by 12...
- Posted August 29, 2017
Second-generation Weisinger tops Oregon Wine Competition with Tempranillo
JACKSONVILLE, Ore. – It’s appropriate that second-generation winemaker Eric Weisinger, president of the Oregon...
- Posted August 25, 2017