- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
More Idaho News
Sawtooth Winery 2012 Estate Riesling, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Idaho’s largest production of Riesling outside of sister property Ste. Chapelle takes...
- Posted July 2, 2014
Fujishin Family Cellars 2012 Viognier, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Winemaker and vineyard consultant Martin Fujishin works extensively in Caldwell, Idaho, with...
- Posted June 29, 2014
Ste. Chapelle 2012 Sauvignon Blanc, Snake River Valley, $12
Best Buy! Skyline Vineyard — Idaho’s largest planting — also serves as an estate...
- Posted June 28, 2014
Lost West Winery NV Old Shed White, Snake River Valley, $11
Best Buy! A second label for Fujishin Family Cellars, the target market for these...
- Posted June 22, 2014
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2012 Phinny Hill Vineyard Carménère, Washington, $28
For decades, this almost-forgotten variety from the Medoc region of Bordeaux largely was believed...
- Posted June 15, 2014
Fujishin Family Cellars 2012 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $20
Aside from the Okanagan Valley, few folks in the Pacific Northwest produce Chardonnay in...
- Posted June 10, 2014
Koenig Vineyards NV Two Barrel Reserve Red Wine Port-style, Snake River Valley, $21
Idaho winemaker Greg Koenig ranks as one of the Northwest top producers of dessert...
- Posted June 7, 2014
Cinder Wines 2011 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
Rhône varieties and this Iberian red are specialties of homegrown winemaker Melanie Krause, and...
- Posted June 4, 2014
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2012 Merlot, Idaho, $25
The husband/wife team of Karl and Coco Umiker do it all between the team...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2012 Bitner Vineyard Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s top winemakers has been working with Ron Bitner’s site...
- Posted May 31, 2014