- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Idaho News
Fujishin Family Cellars 2012 Late Harvest Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $20
Aside from the Okanagan Valley, few folks in the Pacific Northwest produce Chardonnay in...
- Posted June 10, 2014
Koenig Vineyards NV Two Barrel Reserve Red Wine Port-style, Snake River Valley, $21
Idaho winemaker Greg Koenig ranks as one of the Northwest top producers of dessert...
- Posted June 7, 2014
Cinder Wines 2011 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
Rhône varieties and this Iberian red are specialties of homegrown winemaker Melanie Krause, and...
- Posted June 4, 2014
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2012 Merlot, Idaho, $25
The husband/wife team of Karl and Coco Umiker do it all between the team...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2012 Bitner Vineyard Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s top winemakers has been working with Ron Bitner’s site...
- Posted May 31, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2011 Three Vineyard Cuvée Syrah, Snake River Valley, $20
Greg Koenig planted his own vineyard on the Sunnyslope in 1996, but he relies...
- Posted May 23, 2014
Cinder Wines 2012 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $27
Boise native Melanie Krause trained with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates in Washington before returning...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
The 2010 version of this 50/50 blend by Greg Koenig earned a gold at...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Frenchman’s Gulch 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington, $32
More than four years, fruit from acclaimed Phinny Hill Vineyard in the Horse Heaven...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Frenchman’s Gulch 2008 Syrah, Washington, $32
Steve McCarthy began making wine in Sun Valley back in 2000, when there were...
- Posted March 16, 2014