- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Idaho News
Cinder Wines 2011 Tempranillo, Snake River Valley, $28
Rhône varieties and this Iberian red are specialties of homegrown winemaker Melanie Krause, and...
- Posted June 4, 2014
Clearwater Canyon Cellars 2012 Merlot, Idaho, $25
The husband/wife team of Karl and Coco Umiker do it all between the team...
- Posted June 2, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2012 Bitner Vineyard Chardonnay, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! One of Idaho’s top winemakers has been working with Ron Bitner’s site...
- Posted May 31, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2011 Three Vineyard Cuvée Syrah, Snake River Valley, $20
Greg Koenig planted his own vineyard on the Sunnyslope in 1996, but he relies...
- Posted May 23, 2014
Cinder Wines 2012 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $27
Boise native Melanie Krause trained with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates in Washington before returning...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
The 2010 version of this 50/50 blend by Greg Koenig earned a gold at...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Frenchman’s Gulch 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington, $32
More than four years, fruit from acclaimed Phinny Hill Vineyard in the Horse Heaven...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Frenchman’s Gulch 2008 Syrah, Washington, $32
Steve McCarthy began making wine in Sun Valley back in 2000, when there were...
- Posted March 16, 2014
Fraser Vineyard 2012 Petit Verdot, Snake River Valley, $34
Thankfully, the dense and highly textured reds from this Sunnyslope vineyard near Caldwell, Idaho,...
- Posted March 7, 2014
Fraser Vineyard 2011 Couloir Cuvée, Snake River Valley, $24
One of Idaho’s top wineries just entered its second decade of existence, and while...
- Posted March 4, 2014