- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More Idaho News
Cinder Wines 2012 Syrah, Snake River Valley, $27
Boise native Melanie Krause trained with Ste. Michelle Wine Estates in Washington before returning...
- Posted May 19, 2014
Koenig Vineyards 2011 Cabernet Sauvignon-Syrah, Snake River Valley, $25
The 2010 version of this 50/50 blend by Greg Koenig earned a gold at...
- Posted May 13, 2014
Frenchman’s Gulch 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon, Washington, $32
More than four years, fruit from acclaimed Phinny Hill Vineyard in the Horse Heaven...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Frenchman’s Gulch 2008 Syrah, Washington, $32
Steve McCarthy began making wine in Sun Valley back in 2000, when there were...
- Posted March 16, 2014
Fraser Vineyard 2012 Petit Verdot, Snake River Valley, $34
Thankfully, the dense and highly textured reds from this Sunnyslope vineyard near Caldwell, Idaho,...
- Posted March 7, 2014
Fraser Vineyard 2011 Couloir Cuvée, Snake River Valley, $24
One of Idaho’s top wineries just entered its second decade of existence, and while...
- Posted March 4, 2014
Small House Winery 2010 Red Table Wine, Washington, $20
This brand new winery in the Idaho Panhandle arts community of Sandpoint creates a...
- Posted February 28, 2014
Sawtooth Winery 2011 Vineyard Select Skyline Red, Snake River Valley, $13
Best Buy! This Idaho winery was founded in 1987 by Brad Pintler, and it...
- Posted February 1, 2014
Vale Wine Co. 2010 Under 50 Malbec, Snake River Valley, $38
John Danielson proves with this small lot of Malbec that the trendy Bordeaux variety...
- Posted December 16, 2013
Vale Wine Co. 2010 Rendezvous Red, Snake River Valley, $22
Most of the Idaho’s largest vineyards — Arena Valley, Bitner, Sawtooth, Skyline and Williamson...
- Posted December 13, 2013