- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
More Wine of the Week News
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $40
This fall, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash toasted the 20th harvest for their Penner-Ash Wine...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Star Garnet Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Founding winemaker Bill Stowe helped train Mike McClure to take over for...
- Posted November 28, 2017
Novelty Hill Winery 2014 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
Mike Januik’s work with this juicy red Rhône grape variety shows the promise of...
- Posted November 20, 2017
Raylee Wines 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $15
Best Buy! Some of the most exciting new work in the Pacific Northwest wine...
- Posted October 24, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2014 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! A new brand for the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates portfolio, these bargain-priced...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Spindrift Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Matthew Compton grows and makes wine for his own Spindrift Cellars brand in Philomoth,...
- Posted September 11, 2017
Desert Wind Winery 2015 Estate Ruah Proprietary Red Wine, Wahluke Slope, $20
The Fries family of Duck Pond Cellars fame in Oregon built Desert Wind Winery...
- Posted September 5, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! This young, value brand by Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, spearheaded by winemaker...
- Posted August 22, 2017
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2014 The Explorer Red Blend, Horse Heaven Hills, $22
Downtown Walla Walla winemaker Bill Murray pulls from beyond Canoe Ridge Vineyard for this...
- Posted August 14, 2017
William Church Winery 2014 Reagan’s Vintage 2 Spires Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $38
This Woodinville winery operated by grads of Washington State University has shined with Syrah...
- Posted August 5, 2017