- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More Wine of the Week News
La Crema 2016 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $30
This marks the third time in the past four vintage that La Crema has...
- Posted March 6, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2015 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $68
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and heir apparent Jason Gorski used two estate vineyards for...
- Posted February 12, 2019
Adelsheim Vineyard 2015 Breaking Ground Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains $45
David Adelsheim, recipient of the Oregon Wine Board’s Lifetime Achievement Award, celebrated his 45th...
- Posted January 8, 2019
Koenig Vineyards 2016 Scoria Vineyard Malbec, Snake River Valley $30
A few years ago, Sydney Weitz Nederend got her start in the Idaho wine...
- Posted December 16, 2018
Vanessa Vineyard 2015 Cabernet Franc, Similkameen Valley, $50
The affable Howard Soon burnished his reputation as one of Canada’s top winemakers during...
- Posted November 13, 2018
L’Ecole No. 41 2015 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $25
The little historic schoolhouse in the Walla Walla Valley town of Lowden continues to...
- Posted October 15, 2018
Vino la Monarcha Winery 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $18
Entrust winemaker Victor Palencia with grapes from the Ancient Lakes and it seems certain...
- Posted September 11, 2018
Telaya Wine Co. 2016 Turas Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $32
This marks the ninth bottling of the flagship wine for Earl and Carrie Sullivan...
- Posted August 24, 2018
Stoller Family Estate 2017 Chardonnay, Dundee Hills, $25
Bill Stoller and his VP of winemaking, Melissa Burr, are among those embracing Chablis-inspired...
- Posted August 15, 2018
Sawtooth Estate Winery 2015 Trout Trilogy Syrah, Snake River Valley, $35
Sawtooth Vineyard is not the largest vineyard in Idaho, but Brad Pintler’s 70-acre planting...
- Posted August 5, 2018