- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Wine of the Week News
Seven Hills Winery 2018 Dry Rosé, Columbia Valley, $18
Casey McClellan, the first in the Walla Walla Valley with a college education in...
- Posted July 23, 2019
Dunham Cellars 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, Columbia Valley $22
Never in the 23-year history of Dunham Cellars had Sauvignon Blanc been in the...
- Posted July 7, 2019
Jones of Washington 2017 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $30
Victor Palencia, who received Wine Press Northwest magazine’s award for the 2019 Pacific Northwest...
- Posted May 27, 2019
Coyote Canyon Winery 2015 Coyote Canyon Vineyard Sangiovese, Horse Heaven Hills, $26
Justin Michaud, winemaker at Coyote Canyon Winery, used a historically hot vintage to create...
- Posted May 2, 2019
Mercer Family Vineyards 2017 Chardonnay, Horse Heaven Hills $13
Best Buy! Last year, Rob and Will Mercer chose to rebrand Mercer Canyons and...
- Posted April 1, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2016 25th Vintage D2 Red Wine, Columbia Valley $45
New Jersey native Chris Upchurch, mentored early on by the late David Lake, helped...
- Posted March 21, 2019
La Crema 2016 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $30
This marks the third time in the past four vintage that La Crema has...
- Posted March 6, 2019
DeLille Cellars 2015 Four Flags Cabernet Sauvignon, Red Mountain $68
Founding winemaker Chris Upchurch and heir apparent Jason Gorski used two estate vineyards for...
- Posted February 12, 2019
Adelsheim Vineyard 2015 Breaking Ground Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains $45
David Adelsheim, recipient of the Oregon Wine Board’s Lifetime Achievement Award, celebrated his 45th...
- Posted January 8, 2019
Koenig Vineyards 2016 Scoria Vineyard Malbec, Snake River Valley $30
A few years ago, Sydney Weitz Nederend got her start in the Idaho wine...
- Posted December 16, 2018