- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine of the Week News
L’Ecole No. 41 2017 Old Vines Chenin Blanc, Columbia Valley, $16
While some have fled the Chenin Blanc market, owner/managing winemaker Marty Clubb and L’Ecole...
- Posted July 8, 2018
Grantwood Winery 2016 Petit Verdot, Walla Walla Valley, $22
More winemakers in Washington state are helping to bring this lesser-known red Bordeaux variety...
- Posted June 28, 2018
Coeur de Terre Vineyard 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Scott Neal and his GM/wife Lisa Neal, who are celebrating the 20th anniversary of...
- Posted June 5, 2018
Seven Falls Cellars 2015 Chardonnay, Wahluke Slope, $18
Ste. Michelle executive Doug Gore, the 2017 inductee into the Washington Wine Hall of...
- Posted May 24, 2018
Mt. Hood Winery 2015 Scorched Earth Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
The McDermott family collaborates with acclaimed vineyard manager Lonnie Wright on Scorched Earth Vineyard...
- Posted May 14, 2018
Airfield Estates Winery 2017 Sauvignon Blanc, Yakima Valley, $15
Best Buy! Marcus Miller instructs the crew at this fourth-generation farm near Prosser, Wash.,...
- Posted May 8, 2018
Brian Carter Cellars 2015 Abracadabra Red, Columbia Valley, $25
The master of the blends is at it again as Brian Carter’s Abracadabra Red...
- Posted April 25, 2018
Hat Ranch Winery 2014 Hat Trick Red, Snake River Valley, $27
After retiring as a commercial airline pilot, Tim Harless has more time to devote...
- Posted April 7, 2018
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2016 Viognier, Oregon, $30
Pioneering winemaker Lynn Penner-Ash long has favored Southern Oregon for her Viognier program, and...
- Posted March 26, 2018
Boomtown by Dusted Valley 2016 Pinot Gris, Washington, $19
Wine Press Northwest’s recent tasting of Chardonnay cast a spotlight on the delicious work...
- Posted March 5, 2018