- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Wine of the Week News
Coach House Cellars NV Garage Red Wine Blend, Columbia Valley, $15
Best Buy! This remarkable entry-level blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot from Coach House...
- Posted February 12, 2018
King Estate Winery 2016 Domaine Pinot Gris, Willamette Valley $29
The King family dedicates its Domaine Pinot Gris program to the vines surrounding the...
- Posted January 25, 2018
Kiona Vineyards NV Pioneer Red, Red Mountain, $23
The Williams clan focused its Pioneer Red project as a bid reaching for balance...
- Posted January 2, 2018
Walla Walla Vintners 2015 Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $35
William vonMetzger continues the tradition of excellence at Walla Walla Vintners with Cabernet Franc,...
- Posted December 18, 2017
Penner-Ash Wine Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $40
This fall, Lynn and Ron Penner-Ash toasted the 20th harvest for their Penner-Ash Wine...
- Posted December 6, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Star Garnet Red Blend, Snake River Valley, $15
Best Buy! Founding winemaker Bill Stowe helped train Mike McClure to take over for...
- Posted November 28, 2017
Novelty Hill Winery 2014 Stillwater Creek Vineyard Grenache, Columbia Valley, $28
Mike Januik’s work with this juicy red Rhône grape variety shows the promise of...
- Posted November 20, 2017
Raylee Wines 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley $15
Best Buy! Some of the most exciting new work in the Pacific Northwest wine...
- Posted October 24, 2017
Drumheller Wines 2014 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! A new brand for the Ste. Michelle Wine Estates portfolio, these bargain-priced...
- Posted October 10, 2017
Spindrift Cellars 2015 Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, $22
Matthew Compton grows and makes wine for his own Spindrift Cellars brand in Philomoth,...
- Posted September 11, 2017