- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Wine of the Week News
Drumheller Wines 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley, $12
Best Buy! This young, value brand by Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, spearheaded by winemaker...
- Posted August 22, 2017
Canoe Ridge Vineyard 2014 The Explorer Red Blend, Horse Heaven Hills, $22
Downtown Walla Walla winemaker Bill Murray pulls from beyond Canoe Ridge Vineyard for this...
- Posted August 14, 2017
William Church Winery 2014 Reagan’s Vintage 2 Spires Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $38
This Woodinville winery operated by grads of Washington State University has shined with Syrah...
- Posted August 5, 2017
Waterbrook Winery 2015 Reserve Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, $16
John Freeman’s approach to this reserve Chardonnay began before Labor Day with harvests from...
- Posted July 17, 2017
Palencia Winery 2016 Albariño, Ancient Lakes of Columbia Valley, $20
Prosser High grad Victor Palencia was part of the first graduating class in Walla...
- Posted July 11, 2017
Woodward Canyon 2016 Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Walla Walla Valley, $29
Kevin Mott arrived at Woodward Canyon in 2003, which coincides with the earliest examples...
- Posted June 28, 2017
Alloro Vineyard 2014 Estate Pinot Noir, Chehalem Mountains, $35
Owner/grower David Nemarnik grew up tightly connected to his family’s Portland produce company, and...
- Posted May 30, 2017
Leah Jørgensen Cellars 2015 Tour Rain Vin Rouge, Oregon, $25
Portland urban winemaker Leah Jørgensen continues to further the cause for “Loiregon,” and she...
- Posted May 15, 2017
Nine Hats 2015 Red Wine, Columbia Valley, $20
Nine of the planet’s most famous vintners are part of the renowned Long Shadows...
- Posted April 27, 2017
Indian Creek Winery 2014 Touriga Naçional, Snake River Valley, $29
While this traditional Port-style variety finds its way into Mike McClure’s fortified program, these...
- Posted April 13, 2017