- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
- Auction of Washington Wines grows Private Barrel lots by 55 percent
- Parks Redwine, owner of NorthWest Wine Summit competition, dies in Atlanta
- 15 years of women in wine at Walla Walla Community College
- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
Affordable rosés for Northwest sunshine
After our long, cold, wet winter, it is nice to see sunshine, higher temperatures and flowers beginning to show up. And this puts us in the mood to fire up the grill and toss some beautiful bottles of Northwest rosés in the fridge.
Nothing quite goes with food and sunshine in the great Northwest like some chilled dry rosés. Here are 10 examples we’ve tasted lately that are not only delicious, but also easy on the wallet at $15 or less per bottle. Ask for them at your favorite wine shop or contact the wineries directly.