- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
Walla Walla wine road shows in 2013
The Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance released more information today regarding its 2013 public tastings in Portland and Seattle.
The Portland event ($60 + service fee) is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 25 at Pure Space in the Pearl District, and proceeds will benefit the charities of the Classic Wine Auction. The Seattle show ($50 + service fee) is Monday, March 11 in Marion Oliver McCaw Hall at Seattle Center.
This will be the ninth year for the Portland pouring, and the seventh year in Seattle, according to Shontina Gianotti-Coers, director of marketing for the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
An A-Z list of more than 50 wineries will be represented in each city. Public tasting for both events is scheduled for 5:30-8:30 p.m., with the trade portion of each running noon-3 p.m.
Ticket purchase and trade registration begins at Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.
Walla Walla wineries will be making multiple trips to Seattle during March, which is Washington State Wine Month, with Taste Washington on March 23-24 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.