- Auction of Washington Wines names Jamie Peha as executive director
- Auction of Washington Wines selects 2019 honorary grower, vintner
- Cabernet Sauvignon production grows by 29 percent in Washington wine industry
- Purity, sophistication at play on Youngberg Hill in McMinnville
- March enters as lion for Columbia Valley vineyards
- Ste. Michelle books 27 shows for Summer Concert Series
- Vancouver USA wineries set table for Savor SW WA Wine
- Young AVA launches Lewis-Clark Valley Wine Festival
- Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
- Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
More Grapes News
Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ begins
One Washington grape grower has found a few grapes turning purple in the Horse...
- Posted June 27, 2016
Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintage
As the hot 2016 vintage marches toward harvest, Washington wine grape growers are optimistic...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested Cab
BENTON CITY, Wash. – One of the most important growers on Red Mountain is...
- Posted May 24, 2016
Rise and fall of Washington Lemberger
PROSSER, Wash. – With a name that sounded too much like a stinky German...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild spring
A mild winter and warm spring have Washington wine grape growers happy to see...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm Walk
KENNEWICK, Wash. – In a sense, every day is Earth Day at the organic...
- Posted April 22, 2016
Washington Malbec continues to gain momentum
There is every indication that Washington Malbec is on the verge of becoming a...
- Posted April 15, 2016
Ste. Michelle’s Mimi Nye leaves behind Canoe Ridge Estate legacy
PATERSON, Wash. – After more than 30 years of farming in Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills,...
- Posted April 6, 2016
Idaho wine industry welcomes new plantings
CALDWELL, Idaho – Idaho’s wine industry has a growing audience. Problem is, they aren’t...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Vicky Scharlau shepherds Washington wine grape growth
CASHMERE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is in a strong growth mode – and...
- Posted February 19, 2016