- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Grapes News
Washington on track for record wine grape harvest
Washington is likely to crush a record amount of wine grapes this fall, perhaps...
- Posted August 9, 2016
Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintage
The Columbia Valley’s topsy-turvy weather is turning the 2016 vintage into one of the...
- Posted July 27, 2016
Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture program
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – As much as he wishes this gig could go on...
- Posted July 25, 2016
Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger champion
RED MOUNTAIN, Wash. – Whenever JJ Williams reads another story about the demise of...
- Posted June 29, 2016
Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ begins
One Washington grape grower has found a few grapes turning purple in the Horse...
- Posted June 27, 2016
Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintage
As the hot 2016 vintage marches toward harvest, Washington wine grape growers are optimistic...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested Cab
BENTON CITY, Wash. – One of the most important growers on Red Mountain is...
- Posted May 24, 2016
Rise and fall of Washington Lemberger
PROSSER, Wash. – With a name that sounded too much like a stinky German...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild spring
A mild winter and warm spring have Washington wine grape growers happy to see...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm Walk
KENNEWICK, Wash. – In a sense, every day is Earth Day at the organic...
- Posted April 22, 2016