- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Grapes News
Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintage
As the hot 2016 vintage marches toward harvest, Washington wine grape growers are optimistic...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested Cab
BENTON CITY, Wash. – One of the most important growers on Red Mountain is...
- Posted May 24, 2016
Rise and fall of Washington Lemberger
PROSSER, Wash. – With a name that sounded too much like a stinky German...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild spring
A mild winter and warm spring have Washington wine grape growers happy to see...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm Walk
KENNEWICK, Wash. – In a sense, every day is Earth Day at the organic...
- Posted April 22, 2016
Washington Malbec continues to gain momentum
There is every indication that Washington Malbec is on the verge of becoming a...
- Posted April 15, 2016
Ste. Michelle’s Mimi Nye leaves behind Canoe Ridge Estate legacy
PATERSON, Wash. – After more than 30 years of farming in Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills,...
- Posted April 6, 2016
Idaho wine industry welcomes new plantings
CALDWELL, Idaho – Idaho’s wine industry has a growing audience. Problem is, they aren’t...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Vicky Scharlau shepherds Washington wine grape growth
CASHMERE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is in a strong growth mode – and...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvest
Last year’s heat meant lower tonnage in Washington state. The annual wine grape report,...
- Posted February 9, 2016