- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
More Grapes News
Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintage
As the hot 2016 vintage marches toward harvest, Washington wine grape growers are optimistic...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested Cab
BENTON CITY, Wash. – One of the most important growers on Red Mountain is...
- Posted May 24, 2016
Rise and fall of Washington Lemberger
PROSSER, Wash. – With a name that sounded too much like a stinky German...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild spring
A mild winter and warm spring have Washington wine grape growers happy to see...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm Walk
KENNEWICK, Wash. – In a sense, every day is Earth Day at the organic...
- Posted April 22, 2016
Washington Malbec continues to gain momentum
There is every indication that Washington Malbec is on the verge of becoming a...
- Posted April 15, 2016
Ste. Michelle’s Mimi Nye leaves behind Canoe Ridge Estate legacy
PATERSON, Wash. – After more than 30 years of farming in Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills,...
- Posted April 6, 2016
Idaho wine industry welcomes new plantings
CALDWELL, Idaho – Idaho’s wine industry has a growing audience. Problem is, they aren’t...
- Posted February 23, 2016
Vicky Scharlau shepherds Washington wine grape growth
CASHMERE, Wash. – Washington’s wine industry is in a strong growth mode – and...
- Posted February 19, 2016
Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvest
Last year’s heat meant lower tonnage in Washington state. The annual wine grape report,...
- Posted February 9, 2016