- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
- Coyote Canyon Winery uses superb Sangiovese to top 7th annual Cascadia International Wine Competition
- Precept Wine floats marketing campaign for House Air
- Taste Washington looks to top 7,000 patrons for Grand Tastings
More Grapes News
Kiona remains Washington’s Lemberger champion
RED MOUNTAIN, Wash. – Whenever JJ Williams reads another story about the demise of...
- Posted June 29, 2016
Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ begins
One Washington grape grower has found a few grapes turning purple in the Horse...
- Posted June 27, 2016
Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintage
As the hot 2016 vintage marches toward harvest, Washington wine grape growers are optimistic...
- Posted June 24, 2016
Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested Cab
BENTON CITY, Wash. – One of the most important growers on Red Mountain is...
- Posted May 24, 2016
Rise and fall of Washington Lemberger
PROSSER, Wash. – With a name that sounded too much like a stinky German...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Washington wine grape growers emerge intact from mild spring
A mild winter and warm spring have Washington wine grape growers happy to see...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm Walk
KENNEWICK, Wash. – In a sense, every day is Earth Day at the organic...
- Posted April 22, 2016
Washington Malbec continues to gain momentum
There is every indication that Washington Malbec is on the verge of becoming a...
- Posted April 15, 2016
Ste. Michelle’s Mimi Nye leaves behind Canoe Ridge Estate legacy
PATERSON, Wash. – After more than 30 years of farming in Washington’s Horse Heaven Hills,...
- Posted April 6, 2016
Idaho wine industry welcomes new plantings
CALDWELL, Idaho – Idaho’s wine industry has a growing audience. Problem is, they aren’t...
- Posted February 23, 2016