- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
- VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
- VineLines Dispatch updates Walla Walla Valley openings
- Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
- Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
More News News
‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
The 2019 vintage has entered the homestretch in the Pacific Northwest, and the weather...
- Posted September 4, 2019
VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
Here is the latest VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, the contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted September 2, 2019
Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
CALDWELL, Idaho – Greg Koenig recently sold his showpiece winery in the Snake River...
- Posted August 23, 2019
Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
Drew Bledsoe and his wife, Maura, decided to raise their four children near Bend,...
- Posted August 12, 2019
Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
Portions of the Pacific Northwest saw wildfire smoke waft in during July and ahead...
- Posted August 5, 2019
Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
The 10th annual Idaho Wine Competition is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug. 20 in Caldwell’s...
- Posted August 3, 2019
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
Robert Hansen, a longtime leader of the Portland Rose Festival Foundation, was named Tuesday...
- Posted July 31, 2019
2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
There will be a sizable contingent of Pacific Northwest producers this fall in St....
- Posted July 28, 2019
BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
Harry McWatters, a lion of the British Columbia wine industry, passed away in his...
- Posted July 24, 2019
Sokol Blosser Winery 2016 Bluebird Cuvée Sparkling Wine, Oregon 70% Washington 30%, $25
As second-generation vintner Alex Sokol Blosser and his marketing-savvy sister, Alison, continue to grow...
- Posted July 21, 2019