- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
More News News
Wild Goose Vineyards in British Columbia tops Cascadia wine judging again
LEWISTON, Idaho — The Canada/U.S. border has been closed for months, but the pandemic...
- Posted June 30, 2020
Southern Oregon starts June ahead of historically hot 2015 vintage
As Northwest wine country officially enters summer, the forecast for the region signals a...
- Posted June 17, 2020
Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
Anyone from the Class of 1980 in Spokane, Wash., will remember where they were...
- Posted May 18, 2020
Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
What began with a mention by ESPN personality Tony Kornheiser about his desire post-pandemic...
- Posted May 13, 2020
Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
Friday brought news of another festival postponement prompted by the COVID-19 pandemic when Celebrate...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
Some of the world’s best wines from the 2019 vintage will come from Washington...
- Posted April 26, 2020
Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
David Hill Vineyards & Winery in Forest Grove, Ore., home to some of the...
- Posted April 14, 2020
First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
Vines are gradually coming out of their winter slumber, but the 2020 vintage already...
- Posted April 5, 2020
In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
NEWBERG, Ore. — “Bells up” refers to a memorable moment in classical music when...
- Posted March 14, 2020
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Ste. Michelle Wine Estates – the largest wine company in the...
- Posted March 13, 2020