- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
More News News
Wine Marketing Roundtable set for April 8 in Walla Walla
Marketing maven Marilyn Hawkins formalized the agenda for the Monday, April 8 seminar as...
- Posted February 14, 2019
Woodinville photojournalist debuts VineLines Dispatch
Today, we introduce The VineLines Dispatch by Richard Duval, our contributing and frequently roving...
- Posted February 11, 2019
Walla Walla prison proposes plan for inmates to tend vines, hops
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – There are hurdles to climb, yet there’s a growing sense...
- Posted January 30, 2019
Maryhill Winery springs into Vancouver, then Woodinville
VANCOUVER, Wash. – By the end of the 2019, no producer in Washington state...
- Posted January 28, 2019
Jason Gorski takes over reins at DeLille Cellars
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – DeLille Cellars, one of Washington state’s leading wineries, announced Wednesday that...
- Posted January 24, 2019
Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – The Haladay family started a new chapter at historic Walla...
- Posted January 15, 2019
Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Mike Dunne is one of the 140 people who worked the...
- Posted January 13, 2019
Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – The 2019 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition generated more critical acclaim...
- Posted January 12, 2019
Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
ASHLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Tempranillo Alliance recently announced that its fourth annual Oregon...
- Posted December 24, 2018
College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
KENNEWICK, Wash. – College Cellars of Walla Walla, the winemaking program for Walla Walla...
- Posted December 18, 2018