- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More News News
VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
Despite the smoke and the pandemic, harvest is in full swing throughout the Great...
- Posted September 26, 2020
Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
Sweet news came from the federal government on Sept. 25 with the establishment of...
- Posted September 25, 2020
H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
Two years after it earned acclaim from the world’s most influential wine publication, the...
- Posted September 18, 2020
Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
Josh West of Elephant Seven Wine in downtown Walla Walla has a pretty good...
- Posted September 2, 2020
Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The global pandemic prompted Joanne Dunham and the Blair family...
- Posted August 31, 2020
USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
The Pacific Northwest wine industry continues to build upon its reputation beyond its borders,...
- Posted August 21, 2020
Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
CALDWELL, Idaho — The Williamson family has been looking for a distinctively different dry...
- Posted August 19, 2020
2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
If growers and winemakers throughout the Pacific Northwest enjoyed the fruits of their labor...
- Posted August 5, 2020
5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
PARMA, Idaho — Countless celebrations of wine worldwide have been lost to the pandemic...
- Posted August 4, 2020
VineLines Dispatch updates moves in Woodinville Wine Country
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Continuing our roundup of openings of new wineries and tasting rooms, here’s...
- Posted August 3, 2020