- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
- Gehringer tops Great Northwest Invitational Wine Competition again
- Erica Landon, Ken Pahlow take Walter Scott Wines into second decade
- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
More Oregon wine News
Pacific Rim expands Washington, Oregon brands with new ownership
WEST RICHLAND, Wash. – In the two years since Pacific Rim Winemakers was sold...
- Posted March 29, 2013
Amity winemaker Pendergrass launches own label
AMITY, Ore. – Winemaker Darcy Pendergrass of Amity Vineyards has launched Tartan, her own...
- Posted March 24, 2013
Winemaker Smasne nabs 9 golds at Savor Cannon Beach
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Yakima Valley winemaker Robert Smasne earned nine gold and double...
- Posted March 23, 2013
A look at the top wines from the Great Northwest Wine Competition
Everything is packed up, and the Columbia Gorge Hotel is mostly back to normal...
- Posted March 18, 2013
Columbia Gorge wineries pair hiking with wine
Several members of the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will help lead tourists on hiking/wine...
- Posted March 12, 2013
Awards for Abacela wines go beyond Tempranillo in Oregon
CANYONVILLE, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association recently staged the 43rd Greatest of...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Northwest wines win top medals at Florida competition
EAST PALATKA, Fla. – Northwest wines won 12 gold medals from the 26th annual...
- Posted March 6, 2013
9 wineries to meet, pour Oregon Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard
NEWBERG, Ore. — A unique side-by-side tasting of Pinot Noir from Shea Vineyard made...
- Posted March 5, 2013
Head to coast for Savor Cannon Beach wine fest
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Wine and food lovers will descend on the northern Oregon...
- Posted March 3, 2013
Northwest wine industry should plan for cool, wet spring
Earlier this winter, world-renowned climatologist Greg Jones told the Oregon wine industry that 2013...
- Posted March 1, 2013