- L’Ecole No. 41 announces management change
- Team Quady sweeps superlatives at Oregon Wine Competition
- Fries family sells Duck Pond Cellars to Great Oregon Wine Co.
- USA Today readers vote Stoller Family Estate tasting room No. 1 in nation
- Auction of Washington Wines tops $4 million again
- Ste. Michelle CEO Baseler retires after 17 years at the helm
- Fujishin, Lost West Winery use Riesling to top 2018 Idaho Wine Competition
- Private Barrel Auction raises $251,500 for Washington State University wine program
- Treveri Cellars kicks off harvest of 2018 vintage on Aug. 17
- McMinnville Wine and Food Classic announces 2019 judging panel
More British Columbia News
Wild Goose Vineyards 2011 Chardonnay, Okanagan Valley, $19
Hagen Kruger ranks among the region’s top producers of Germanic varieties, but he also...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Calliope 2011 Rosé, British Columbia, $14
Best Buy! This label was started in the late ’90s by a couple who...
- Posted March 4, 2013
Calliope 2011 Figure 8 White, British Columbia, $17
Calliope began in the late 1990s as the winery for Cherie and Ross Mirko....
- Posted February 24, 2013
Calliope 2011 Viognier, British Columbia, $16
Viognier is a high-pH variety, meaning it has a tendency to have lower acidity,...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Calliope 2011 Sauvignon Blanc, British Columbia, $17
This label for Burrowing Owl Estate Winery near Oliver, B.C., is a line of...
- Posted February 20, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Owners Michael Dinn and Heidi Noble selected their best eight barrels of Pinot Noir...
- Posted February 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
Here is a rare red wine from one of the Northwest’s finest white wine...
- Posted February 7, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Put this winery from British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley on your “stuck on a desert...
- Posted January 29, 2013