- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More British Columbia News
JoieFarm 2010 Reserve Pinot Noir, Okanagan Valley, $40
Owners Michael Dinn and Heidi Noble selected their best eight barrels of Pinot Noir...
- Posted February 11, 2013
JoieFarm 2010 PTG, Okanagan Valley, $24
Here is a rare red wine from one of the Northwest’s finest white wine...
- Posted February 7, 2013
JoieFarm 2011 Riesling, Okanagan Valley, $23
Put this winery from British Columbia’s Okanagan Valley on your “stuck on a desert...
- Posted January 29, 2013