- Union Wine Co. doubles production, adds sales reps beyond Oregon
- Abacela brings home more gold with Grenache rosé
- Individual tickets available for 32nd annual IPNC in Oregon
- Taste Washington grows attendance by 15 percent
- Deep roots in wine lead Elizabeth Bourcier to La Rata in Walla Walla
- Tony Rynders helps Open Claim Vineyards start with Chardonnay
- Seattle businessmen buy controlling interest in Walla Walla’s Abeja
- British Columbia wines golden at California’s Pacific Rim judging
- Wild Goose Vineyards Pinot Gris repeats as Cascadia best of show
- GSM among Washington’s most delicious blends
More Wine of the Week News
Purple Star Wines 2013 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $19
Winemaker Kyle Johnson came to our attention when he made superior wines for Olsen...
- Posted April 28, 2016
William Church Winery 2013 Tres Bien Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $36
This small producer in Woodinville’s warehouse district has a well-earned reputation for distinctive red...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Obelisco Estate 2012 Malbec, Red Mountain, $45
Obelisco Estate is the brainchild of Doug Long, who made his fame in California’s...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Harry & David 2014 Chardonnay, Oregon, $18
Fans of Harry & David’s goodies should flock to this crowd-pleasing 2014 Chardonnay made...
- Posted April 7, 2016
College Cellars 2013 Summit View Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $35
Tim Donahue’s wine program at Walla Walla Valley Community College has become renowned for...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Vino La Monarcha 2012 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $20
Victor Palencia, the young, forward-looking owner for Vino La Monarcha wines, put his 2012...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Skylite Cellars 2012 Soiree, Columbia Valley, $24
The Hodgins family invested in Ash Hollow Vineyard before planting their own Skylite Vineyard...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Daven Lore Winery 2013 Petit Verdot, Horse Heaven Hills, $29
Prosser, Wash., winemaker Gordon Taylor relies on second-generation grower Will Beightol for the Double...
- Posted March 10, 2016
Sagelands Vineyard 2014 Riesling, Columbia Valley, $9
Best Buy! This brand, which Precept rescued several years ago, celebrated its 30th anniversary...
- Posted March 4, 2016
Nine Hats 2014 Benches Vineyard Pinot Gris, Horse Heaven Hills, $12
Best Buy! Long Shadows Vintners in Walla Walla continues to offer its superb vineyard-designate...
- Posted February 25, 2016