- Dry pink wines extend rosé trend in Pacific Northwest
- Oregon wine leader King Estate promotes winemaker Brent Stone to COO
- Metropolitan Grill in Seattle receives rare Grand Award from Wine Spectator
- Maryhill Winery preps for final concert at its amphitheater
- Washington wine research seminar set for July 11 in Woodinville
- Taste of Cascadia gathers 20 top winemakers to The Lodge at Columbia Point
- Brian Carter rosé rises to top of Washington State Wine Competition
- Tiny Grantwood Winery tops Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Savor Idaho serves as delicious barometer for Idaho wine industry
- 2018 vintage for Northwest wine growers tracks ahead of hot 2015
More Wine of the Week News
Van Duzer Vineyards 2015 Pinot Noir Rosé, Willamette Valley, $20
Oregon Pinot Noir grapes also make fine rosé wines, a number of winemakers have...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Saviah Cellars 2012 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $45
Saviah Cellars of Walla Walla used local fruit for its 2012 reserve, creating an...
- Posted May 13, 2016
JoieFarm 2015 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $23
Pinot Blanc is most often found in the Alsace region of France, and it...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Purple Star Wines 2013 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $19
Winemaker Kyle Johnson came to our attention when he made superior wines for Olsen...
- Posted April 28, 2016
William Church Winery 2013 Tres Bien Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $36
This small producer in Woodinville’s warehouse district has a well-earned reputation for distinctive red...
- Posted April 21, 2016
Obelisco Estate 2012 Malbec, Red Mountain, $45
Obelisco Estate is the brainchild of Doug Long, who made his fame in California’s...
- Posted April 14, 2016
Harry & David 2014 Chardonnay, Oregon, $18
Fans of Harry & David’s goodies should flock to this crowd-pleasing 2014 Chardonnay made...
- Posted April 7, 2016
College Cellars 2013 Summit View Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $35
Tim Donahue’s wine program at Walla Walla Valley Community College has become renowned for...
- Posted March 31, 2016
Vino La Monarcha 2012 Merlot, Columbia Valley, $20
Victor Palencia, the young, forward-looking owner for Vino La Monarcha wines, put his 2012...
- Posted March 24, 2016
Skylite Cellars 2012 Soiree, Columbia Valley, $24
The Hodgins family invested in Ash Hollow Vineyard before planting their own Skylite Vineyard...
- Posted March 17, 2016