- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
- Maryhill, Gehringer Bros. stand tall at INDY International judging
- Alloro Vineyard weaves New World with Old in Chehalem Mountains
- Koenig Vineyards in Idaho stays local with sale to Nederends
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms spring up across Washington, Oregon
- 2019 vintage off to warm start in Northwest vineyards
- From apples to grapes: Lake Chelan AVA turns 10
- I Love Gamay festival helps kick off Oregon Wine Month
- Travel Oregon awards $125,000 in grants via Wine Country license plate
- Josh Lawrence, Tom Merkle team up to buy Conner Lee Vineyard
More Wine of the Week News
Amelia Wynn 2013 The Dwelley Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $32
Amelia Wynn winery on Bainbridge Island is owned and operated by Paul Bianchi, who...
- Posted July 1, 2016
Milbrandt Vineyards 2013 The Estates Clifton Hill Syrah, Wahluke Slope, $42
The warm western edge of Washington’s Wahluke Slope is one of the great places...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Anam Cara Cellars 2013 Nicholas Estate Dry Riesling, Chehalem Mountains, $22
Oregon’s Willamette Valley is a marvelous location for crafting world-class Riesling. Alas, there is...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Bunnell Family Cellar 2010 Lia, Columbia Valley, $36
Ron Bunnell has something of a Midas touch with Rhône grapes. He learned his...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Walla Walla Vintners 2013 Merlot, Walla Walla Valley, $30
Back in 1995 when Myles Anderson and Gordy Venneri decided to launch Walla Walla...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Van Duzer Vineyards 2015 Pinot Noir Rosé, Willamette Valley, $20
Oregon Pinot Noir grapes also make fine rosé wines, a number of winemakers have...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Saviah Cellars 2012 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $45
Saviah Cellars of Walla Walla used local fruit for its 2012 reserve, creating an...
- Posted May 13, 2016
JoieFarm 2015 Pinot Blanc, Okanagan Valley, $23
Pinot Blanc is most often found in the Alsace region of France, and it...
- Posted May 5, 2016
Purple Star Wines 2013 Syrah, Columbia Valley, $19
Winemaker Kyle Johnson came to our attention when he made superior wines for Olsen...
- Posted April 28, 2016
William Church Winery 2013 Tres Bien Cabernet Franc, Columbia Valley, $36
This small producer in Woodinville’s warehouse district has a well-earned reputation for distinctive red...
- Posted April 21, 2016