- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
- VineLines Dispatch: Growing support for WSU wine research
- Amelia Wynn 2016 Grenache wins Washington State Wine Competition
- Zerba Cellars 2016 Wild Z wins Walla Walla wine competition
- Apples to grapes: The path to the Lake Chelan AVA
More Wine of the Week News
Cave B Estate Winery 2013 Barbera, Columbia Valley, $35
Cave B has a long and fascinating history in the Washington wine industry, one...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Argyle Winery 2012 Artisan Series Brut Rosé, Willamette Valley, $50
Nate Klostermann in Dundee blends fruit from Knudsen Vineyard, at one point the largest...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Zerba Cellars 2014 Chardonnay, Walla Walla Valley, $24
Zerba Cellars was one of the first wineries to locate on the Oregon side...
- Posted July 7, 2016
Amelia Wynn 2013 The Dwelley Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $32
Amelia Wynn winery on Bainbridge Island is owned and operated by Paul Bianchi, who...
- Posted July 1, 2016
Milbrandt Vineyards 2013 The Estates Clifton Hill Syrah, Wahluke Slope, $42
The warm western edge of Washington’s Wahluke Slope is one of the great places...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Anam Cara Cellars 2013 Nicholas Estate Dry Riesling, Chehalem Mountains, $22
Oregon’s Willamette Valley is a marvelous location for crafting world-class Riesling. Alas, there is...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Bunnell Family Cellar 2010 Lia, Columbia Valley, $36
Ron Bunnell has something of a Midas touch with Rhône grapes. He learned his...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Walla Walla Vintners 2013 Merlot, Walla Walla Valley, $30
Back in 1995 when Myles Anderson and Gordy Venneri decided to launch Walla Walla...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Van Duzer Vineyards 2015 Pinot Noir Rosé, Willamette Valley, $20
Oregon Pinot Noir grapes also make fine rosé wines, a number of winemakers have...
- Posted May 19, 2016
Saviah Cellars 2012 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $45
Saviah Cellars of Walla Walla used local fruit for its 2012 reserve, creating an...
- Posted May 13, 2016