- Walla Walla Vintners makes winemaking change
- Famed writer Mike Dunne tastes trends at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Alumni, College Cellars of Walla Walla rock San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration returns to Ashland for 2019
- College Cellars of Walla Walla again tops Tri-Cities Wine Festival judging
- Taste Washington 2019 tickets now available
- Photojournalist takes lens to Pacific Northwest 2018 harvest
- Stoller names Santora as head winemaker for Chehalem Winery
- Vidon Vineyard melds science, craftsmanship into Oregon wine
- Oregon Pinot Noir shines at first New Orleans International Wine Awards
More Wine of the Week News
Basalt Cellars 2013 G • S • M, Columbia Valley, $36
Pharmacist/winemaker Rick Wasem in Clarkston, Wash., shows his knowledge of chemistry with this blend...
- Posted August 18, 2016
Cave B Estate Winery 2013 Barbera, Columbia Valley, $35
Cave B has a long and fascinating history in the Washington wine industry, one...
- Posted August 4, 2016
Argyle Winery 2012 Artisan Series Brut Rosé, Willamette Valley, $50
Nate Klostermann in Dundee blends fruit from Knudsen Vineyard, at one point the largest...
- Posted July 28, 2016
Zerba Cellars 2014 Chardonnay, Walla Walla Valley, $24
Zerba Cellars was one of the first wineries to locate on the Oregon side...
- Posted July 7, 2016
Amelia Wynn 2013 The Dwelley Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon, Walla Walla Valley, $32
Amelia Wynn winery on Bainbridge Island is owned and operated by Paul Bianchi, who...
- Posted July 1, 2016
Milbrandt Vineyards 2013 The Estates Clifton Hill Syrah, Wahluke Slope, $42
The warm western edge of Washington’s Wahluke Slope is one of the great places...
- Posted June 17, 2016
Anam Cara Cellars 2013 Nicholas Estate Dry Riesling, Chehalem Mountains, $22
Oregon’s Willamette Valley is a marvelous location for crafting world-class Riesling. Alas, there is...
- Posted June 9, 2016
Bunnell Family Cellar 2010 Lia, Columbia Valley, $36
Ron Bunnell has something of a Midas touch with Rhône grapes. He learned his...
- Posted June 2, 2016
Walla Walla Vintners 2013 Merlot, Walla Walla Valley, $30
Back in 1995 when Myles Anderson and Gordy Venneri decided to launch Walla Walla...
- Posted May 26, 2016
Van Duzer Vineyards 2015 Pinot Noir Rosé, Willamette Valley, $20
Oregon Pinot Noir grapes also make fine rosé wines, a number of winemakers have...
- Posted May 19, 2016