- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
10 to blend
Taking cues from the French, Northwest winemakers long ago discovered that the sum can be greater than its parts.
Such is the case with red blends, a speciality particularly in Washington. These wines get their inspiration from Bordeaux, the Rhône and the individual winemakers’ fertile minds.
Enjoy this collection of red blends we’ve tasted in recent weeks.