- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
Harvest 2019 is running full steam. Throughout the Great Northwest wine community, grapes are being picked, transported, crushed and stored.
It’s the height of activity so where better to send photojournalist Richard Duval but to a different region each week to capture slices of this most frantic of seasons.
Last week, he roamed the Yakima Valley and Red Mountain for harvest action, ending the week with crush in Woodinville.
Duval is roaming the Northwest looking for harvest and crush photo opportunties as part of our expansive coverage of the harvest season. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org with updates about your harvest and crush activities. He will make every effort to come.