- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Podcast News
Wild Goose Vineyards a highly successful family affair
OKANAGAN FALLS, British Columbia – Some of the best Pacific Northwest wines you’ve probably...
- Posted January 15, 2015
Chelan’s Hard Row to Hoe makes wine fun, easy
MANSON, Wash. – After “location,” perhaps the most important aspect of a successful business...
- Posted January 8, 2015
Washington wine’s Warner has every reason to smile
SEATTLE – Steve Warner has a perpetual smile on his face. And why wouldn’t...
- Posted January 1, 2015
Kettle Valley Winery proves reds can work in British Columbia
NARAMATA, British Columbia – Kettle Valley Winery is in one of the most remote...
- Posted December 18, 2014
Aussie native brings love for Riesling to Washington
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Were it not for two chance meetings, Wendy Stuckey might have...
- Posted December 11, 2014
Oregon winemaker Melissa Burr grows with Stoller Family Estate
DAYTON, Ore. – When Melissa Burr decided to get into winemaking rather than medicine,...
- Posted December 4, 2014
Latah Creek Wine Cellars prepares for next generation
SPOKANE, Wash. — If Mike Conway started Latah Creek Wine Cellars somewhere in Washington...
- Posted November 26, 2014
Leading Idaho wine out of the wilderness
BOISE, Idaho – Considering she grew up near Seattle and spent her early career...
- Posted November 20, 2014
For Darel Allwine, Col Solare is about one wine
When Darel Allwine was in the U.S. Air Force, he was based in Germany...
- Posted November 13, 2014
Sawtooth Winery’s Meredith Smith scaling new heights
NAMPA, Idaho – Meredith Smith never set out to be a winemaker. Even as...
- Posted November 6, 2014