- None in the top 10, but nine from Northwest get inside Wine Spectator’s top 60
- Bob Bertheau joins German icon Loosen at J. Christopher Wines
- Abeja Chardonnay edges DeLille’s Harrison Hill at Great Northwest Invitational
- Election Day arrives for office-seeking Airfield Estates Winery owner
- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
More Podcast News
Chris Peterson’s journey from DeLille to Avennia
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – When Chris Peterson decided to get into the wine business, he...
- Posted March 26, 2015
Dundee Hills grape grower pioneers Oregon olive oil
DAYTON, Ore. – Here in the northern Willamette Valley, the Pinot Noir pioneers of...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Cellar 503 curates wines for Oregon-obsessed fans
PORTLAND – A hobby that turned into an obsession ultimately led an entrepreneur to...
- Posted March 12, 2015
Two Washington wines, one vineyard, two winemakers, one family
RICHLAND, Wash. – Talk around the dinner table at one household here in the...
- Posted March 5, 2015
Bunnell Family Cellar, Washington’s master of the Rhône
PROSSER, Wash. – Ron Bunnell didn’t start out with the thought of focusing on...
- Posted February 26, 2015
Wilfred Wong on becoming a global wine expert
SAN FRANCISCO – If you’ve ever wondered how you can turn yourself into a...
- Posted February 19, 2015
Barnard Griffin Rosé of Sangiovese means bright days ahead
RICHLAND, Wash. – Were it possible for a pink wine to enjoy a cult...
- Posted February 12, 2015
Wine writer Mike Dunne admires Northwest from afar
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – As the wine industry in and around the Sierra Foothills re-emerged...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Talking wine, football with Walla Walla’s Drew Bledsoe
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – In high school, he was a local legend. At Washington...
- Posted January 29, 2015
Jim Trezise is Riesling’s biggest fan
It’s difficult to remember when Riesling wasn’t all that popular. It was about 15...
- Posted January 22, 2015