- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Podcast News
Chris Peterson’s journey from DeLille to Avennia
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – When Chris Peterson decided to get into the wine business, he...
- Posted March 26, 2015
Dundee Hills grape grower pioneers Oregon olive oil
DAYTON, Ore. – Here in the northern Willamette Valley, the Pinot Noir pioneers of...
- Posted March 19, 2015
Cellar 503 curates wines for Oregon-obsessed fans
PORTLAND – A hobby that turned into an obsession ultimately led an entrepreneur to...
- Posted March 12, 2015
Two Washington wines, one vineyard, two winemakers, one family
RICHLAND, Wash. – Talk around the dinner table at one household here in the...
- Posted March 5, 2015
Bunnell Family Cellar, Washington’s master of the Rhône
PROSSER, Wash. – Ron Bunnell didn’t start out with the thought of focusing on...
- Posted February 26, 2015
Wilfred Wong on becoming a global wine expert
SAN FRANCISCO – If you’ve ever wondered how you can turn yourself into a...
- Posted February 19, 2015
Barnard Griffin Rosé of Sangiovese means bright days ahead
RICHLAND, Wash. – Were it possible for a pink wine to enjoy a cult...
- Posted February 12, 2015
Wine writer Mike Dunne admires Northwest from afar
SACRAMENTO, Calif. – As the wine industry in and around the Sierra Foothills re-emerged...
- Posted February 5, 2015
Talking wine, football with Walla Walla’s Drew Bledsoe
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – In high school, he was a local legend. At Washington...
- Posted January 29, 2015
Jim Trezise is Riesling’s biggest fan
It’s difficult to remember when Riesling wasn’t all that popular. It was about 15...
- Posted January 22, 2015