- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine competitions News
B.C., Oregon shine at L.A. International Wine Competition
POMONA, Calif. – British Columbia and Oregon wines showed extremely well in the 76th...
- Posted May 22, 2015
NW wineries shine at Riverside International Wine Competition
TEMECULA, Calif. – Pacific Northwest wineries continue to show well this year in major...
- Posted May 11, 2015
British Columbia wine competition sees record entries
PENTICTON, British Columbia — Wild Goose Vineyards in Okanagan Falls received two best of...
- Posted May 2, 2015
Chateau Ste. Michelle shines with Riesling at Pacific Rim International Wine Competition
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. — Bob Bertheau and his team at Chateau Ste. Michelle nearly...
- Posted April 24, 2015
Walla Walla winery scores big at New York judging
ROCHESTER, NY – A Walla Walla Valley winery won two unanimous double gold medals...
- Posted April 14, 2015
Wonderful whites – and pinks – from 3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – In addition to those wines that earned best-of-class honors, some...
- Posted April 6, 2015
Olympia winery’s Merlot tops Capital competition
LACEY, Wash. – An Olympia winery earned best-of-show honors at the annual Capital Food...
- Posted April 4, 2015
Inside the Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Now that the third annual Great Northwest Wine Competition is...
- Posted April 2, 2015
Red wines shine in 3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – Red wines proved their worth at the 2015 Great Northwest...
- Posted April 1, 2015
Top wines from 3rd Great Northwest Wine Competition
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The third annual Great Northwest Wine Competition is in the...
- Posted March 31, 2015