- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
- Brian Carter Cellars adds Latin influence with marketing hire
- VineLines Dispatch: A Gorgeous look at harvest
- Goose Ridge hires Peter Devison as winemaking consultant
- Tri-City winemaker Palencia partners on Culture Shock mobile catering
- Armstrong Family Winery turns Discovery Vineyard Syrah into best wine at Great Northwest Invitational
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest of Walla Walla Valley
More Wine competitions News
Malbec tops Capital Wine and Food Festival wine competition
LACEY, Wash. – A young Malbec grown in the Yakima Valley and poured in...
- Posted March 16, 2016
4th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins today
HOOD RIVER, Ore. – The fourth annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins this morning at...
- Posted March 15, 2016
Judgment of Geyserville discovers beauty, grace of cool-climate Syrah
Thanks in large part to Australian wineries flooding the American market with overripe and...
- Posted March 14, 2016
Reustle-Prayer Rock dominates at Savor NW Wine Awards
CANNON BEACH, Ore. – Stephen Reustle had a great 2015, and the Southern Oregon winemaker...
- Posted March 8, 2016
Oregon’s Chapter 24 Vineyards tops Hilton Head judging with Pinot Noir
HILTON HEAD, S.C. – Chapter 24 Vineyards, one of Oregon’s youngest cult Pinot Noir...
- Posted March 5, 2016
Champagne tops Seattle Wine and Food Experience judging
SEATTLE – A sparkling wine from the world’s most famous wine region was the...
- Posted February 17, 2016
4th annual Cascadia Wine Competition set for March 15-17
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The largest judging of Pacific Northwest wine, staged at one...
- Posted January 20, 2016
Washington wines win top awards at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Two Washington wines finished atop the largest wine competition in the United...
- Posted January 8, 2016
2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition wraps up today
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – The 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the largest wine judging...
- Posted January 8, 2016
2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition begins today
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – The nation’s largest wine competition is even bigger. The San Francisco...
- Posted January 5, 2016