- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
More Wine competitions News
Oregon’s Chapter 24 Vineyards tops Hilton Head judging with Pinot Noir
HILTON HEAD, S.C. – Chapter 24 Vineyards, one of Oregon’s youngest cult Pinot Noir...
- Posted March 5, 2016
Champagne tops Seattle Wine and Food Experience judging
SEATTLE – A sparkling wine from the world’s most famous wine region was the...
- Posted February 17, 2016
4th annual Cascadia Wine Competition set for March 15-17
HOOD RIVER, Ore. — The largest judging of Pacific Northwest wine, staged at one...
- Posted January 20, 2016
Washington wines win top awards at San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – Two Washington wines finished atop the largest wine competition in the United...
- Posted January 8, 2016
2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition wraps up today
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – The 2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition – the largest wine judging...
- Posted January 8, 2016
2016 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition begins today
CLOVERDALE, Calif. – The nation’s largest wine competition is even bigger. The San Francisco...
- Posted January 5, 2016
Pacific Northwest wines shine at Grand Harvest Awards
BENTON CITY, Wash. – This week, Yakima Valley winemaker Larry Oates enjoyed telling fans...
- Posted December 5, 2015
Brian Carter Cellars scores big at Jefferson Cup Invitational
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – Capping what has been another superb year, Brian Carter Cellars...
- Posted December 2, 2015
Mercer Estates rounds up top awards at Houston wine competition
HOUSTON — Mercer Estates in Prosser, Wash., received two major awards — including best...
- Posted November 23, 2015
Brian Carter Cellars wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival
KENNEWICK, Wash. – Woodinville winemaker Brian Carter continued his impressive run of top awards...
- Posted November 21, 2015