- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More Food News
Budd’s Broiler opens in heart of Washington wine country
RICHLAND, Wash. — Each time Budd Gould opens a new restaurant as part of...
- Posted June 13, 2015
Seattle’s Erik Liedholm adds coffee somm to résumé
SEATTLE – Erik Liedholm is one of Washington’s leading wine experts and an experienced...
- Posted May 25, 2015
Anthony’s Restaurants casts hook into Idaho
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Anthony’s Restaurants, one of the Pacific Northwest’s biggest supporters of regional...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Second generation takes over Woodward Canyon kitchen
LOWDEN, Wash. — Sager Small, son of Woodward Canyon Winery owners Rick Small and...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Oregon Wine Board announces most wine-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND — The acclaimed Joel Palmer House in Dayton, Ore., which has continued its...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Washington State Wine Awards celebrate restaurants, trade
SEATTLE — Longtime Seattle wine merchant Dan McCarthy received the Walter Clore Honorarium to...
- Posted January 31, 2015
Oregon Wine Board lists restaurants supportive of Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Wine Board recently revealed the list of restaurants to...
- Posted January 24, 2015
Walla Walla native heads to James Beard House
NEW YORK – Walla Walla native Michael Corvino will be cooking at one of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Promotions help Seattle-area diners support Washington wine
SEATTLE — This fall, there are a number of restaurant promotions in the greater...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Awards to honor top restaurants, sommeliers for Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The name has changed, but this fall the Oregon wine industry...
- Posted October 24, 2014