- Bledsoe, McDaniels buy Hope Well Vineyard in Oregon’s Eola-Amity Hills
- Oregon wine harvest fell by 29% in 2020, but growth continues
- Quilceda Creek acquires 22 acres of famed Champoux Vineyards from Woodward Canyon
- Hat Ranch Winery tops Idaho Wine Competition with Cabernet Franc from Lewis-Clark Valley
- Central Oregon Winegrowers schedule summer summit
- Avennia purchases vineyard, tasting room on Red Mountain
- Heat units in Northwest vineyards as much as 29% ahead of last year
- Washington Wine Industry Foundation awards 6 of its 7 scholarships to women
- Kiona, Barnard Griffin toast 40th Red Mountain harvest with fundraiser Cab
- Pandemic prompts Red Mountain wineries to postpone consumer weekend
More Food News
Budd’s Broiler opens in heart of Washington wine country
RICHLAND, Wash. — Each time Budd Gould opens a new restaurant as part of...
- Posted June 13, 2015
Seattle’s Erik Liedholm adds coffee somm to résumé
SEATTLE – Erik Liedholm is one of Washington’s leading wine experts and an experienced...
- Posted May 25, 2015
Anthony’s Restaurants casts hook into Idaho
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Anthony’s Restaurants, one of the Pacific Northwest’s biggest supporters of regional...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Second generation takes over Woodward Canyon kitchen
LOWDEN, Wash. — Sager Small, son of Woodward Canyon Winery owners Rick Small and...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Oregon Wine Board announces most wine-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND — The acclaimed Joel Palmer House in Dayton, Ore., which has continued its...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Washington State Wine Awards celebrate restaurants, trade
SEATTLE — Longtime Seattle wine merchant Dan McCarthy received the Walter Clore Honorarium to...
- Posted January 31, 2015
Oregon Wine Board lists restaurants supportive of Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Wine Board recently revealed the list of restaurants to...
- Posted January 24, 2015
Walla Walla native heads to James Beard House
NEW YORK – Walla Walla native Michael Corvino will be cooking at one of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Promotions help Seattle-area diners support Washington wine
SEATTLE — This fall, there are a number of restaurant promotions in the greater...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Awards to honor top restaurants, sommeliers for Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The name has changed, but this fall the Oregon wine industry...
- Posted October 24, 2014