- VineLines Dispatch: September to remember on Red Mountain
- VineLines Dispatch: Woodinville crushes through smoke, pandemic
- Sweet 16th AVA in Washington belongs to Candy Mountain
- H3 2016 Cab rides off as Washington State Wine Competition best of show
- Elephant 7 soars with Yellow Bird Vineyard Grenache at Walla Walla Valley Wine Competition
- Dunham Cellars in Walla Walla raises $15,049 for suicide prevention
- USA Today readers vote Walla Walla Valley as America’s Best Wine Region
- Williamson Vineyards young Albariño rises to top of 2020 Idaho Wine Competition
- 2020 vintage for Northwest tracks dry, warm but not hot
- 5 Idaho wineries to pour at drive-in theater
More Food News
Seattle’s Erik Liedholm adds coffee somm to résumé
SEATTLE – Erik Liedholm is one of Washington’s leading wine experts and an experienced...
- Posted May 25, 2015
Anthony’s Restaurants casts hook into Idaho
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Anthony’s Restaurants, one of the Pacific Northwest’s biggest supporters of regional...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Second generation takes over Woodward Canyon kitchen
LOWDEN, Wash. — Sager Small, son of Woodward Canyon Winery owners Rick Small and...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Oregon Wine Board announces most wine-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND — The acclaimed Joel Palmer House in Dayton, Ore., which has continued its...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Washington State Wine Awards celebrate restaurants, trade
SEATTLE — Longtime Seattle wine merchant Dan McCarthy received the Walter Clore Honorarium to...
- Posted January 31, 2015
Oregon Wine Board lists restaurants supportive of Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Wine Board recently revealed the list of restaurants to...
- Posted January 24, 2015
Walla Walla native heads to James Beard House
NEW YORK – Walla Walla native Michael Corvino will be cooking at one of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Promotions help Seattle-area diners support Washington wine
SEATTLE — This fall, there are a number of restaurant promotions in the greater...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Awards to honor top restaurants, sommeliers for Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The name has changed, but this fall the Oregon wine industry...
- Posted October 24, 2014
Tattle Tea launches tea and wine infusion kit
The hardline stance I’ve taken with a number of aspects in life — including...
- Posted July 5, 2014