- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Food News
Seattle’s Erik Liedholm adds coffee somm to résumé
SEATTLE – Erik Liedholm is one of Washington’s leading wine experts and an experienced...
- Posted May 25, 2015
Anthony’s Restaurants casts hook into Idaho
KIRKLAND, Wash. — Anthony’s Restaurants, one of the Pacific Northwest’s biggest supporters of regional...
- Posted May 19, 2015
Second generation takes over Woodward Canyon kitchen
LOWDEN, Wash. — Sager Small, son of Woodward Canyon Winery owners Rick Small and...
- Posted May 12, 2015
Oregon Wine Board announces most wine-friendly restaurants
PORTLAND — The acclaimed Joel Palmer House in Dayton, Ore., which has continued its...
- Posted March 3, 2015
Washington State Wine Awards celebrate restaurants, trade
SEATTLE — Longtime Seattle wine merchant Dan McCarthy received the Walter Clore Honorarium to...
- Posted January 31, 2015
Oregon Wine Board lists restaurants supportive of Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The Oregon Wine Board recently revealed the list of restaurants to...
- Posted January 24, 2015
Walla Walla native heads to James Beard House
NEW YORK – Walla Walla native Michael Corvino will be cooking at one of...
- Posted January 12, 2015
Promotions help Seattle-area diners support Washington wine
SEATTLE — This fall, there are a number of restaurant promotions in the greater...
- Posted October 28, 2014
Awards to honor top restaurants, sommeliers for Oregon wine
PORTLAND, Ore. — The name has changed, but this fall the Oregon wine industry...
- Posted October 24, 2014
Tattle Tea launches tea and wine infusion kit
The hardline stance I’ve taken with a number of aspects in life — including...
- Posted July 5, 2014