- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
- VinesLines Dispatch swings along Columbia River, Walla Walla Valley
- Alexandria Nicole Cellars uses white Rhône blend to lead Great Northwest Invite
- VineLines Dispatch coverage of 2019 vintage continues
- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
More Food News
Zagat recognizes 3 Northwest winery restaurants as world class
RICHLAND, Wash. — Washington state’s Columbia Valley has earned a worldwide reputation for its...
- Posted December 13, 2013
Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipe
This take on traditional cranberry sauce will have you reaching for second helpings...
- Posted November 27, 2013
Salish Lodge celebrates with new Washington wine partners
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Robert Dolan has been on the retail side of the Washington...
- Posted October 3, 2013
BC wines gain spotlight in Canlis penthouse
SEATTLE – British Columbia tourism officials knew a delicious way to promote their wine...
- Posted September 8, 2013
Seattle’s Triple Door pairs wine with burlesque
SEATTLE – Wild Ginger has been at the forefront of a number of delicious...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Young chef from Alaska shines at Desert Wind Winery
PROSSER, Wash. – Kristin Martilla Johnson has been chasing the warm sun since growing...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Northwest wines fit naturally at Seattle’s Cafe Flora
SEATTLE – Few restaurateurs in the Pacific Northwest seem to care as much about...
- Posted June 2, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Woodward Canyon Winery restaurant re-opens for second season
LOWDEN, Wash. — There are a number of outstanding lunch spots in Walla Walla,...
- Posted May 22, 2013
Northwest restaurants, wineries welcome Copper River salmon today
SEATTLE — Thirty years ago today, Jon Rowley got Seattle hooked on Copper River...
- Posted May 17, 2013