- Betz Family Winery will not release wines from smoky 2020 vintage
- Matías Kúsulas replaces Aryn Morell as Gård Vintners winemaker
- Boise-area Telaya Wine Co., uses Idaho Syrah to top Cascadia International
- Sagemoor enters Walla Walla Valley grape market with Southwind Vineyard purchase
- Fire destroys distillery at Westport Winery Garden Resort in Washington
- Fries family departs Washington wine industry with Desert Wind sale
- Warnshuis realizes dream of Utopia along Oregon’s tiny Ribbon Ridge
- Fidelitas promotes Will Hoppes, Mitch Venohr as part of transition
- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
More Food News
Northwest wines find home at Alderbrook Resort
UNION, Wash. – Offering a dry rosé that guests would embrace seemed to be...
- Posted January 14, 2014
Zagat recognizes 3 Northwest winery restaurants as world class
RICHLAND, Wash. — Washington state’s Columbia Valley has earned a worldwide reputation for its...
- Posted December 13, 2013
Tawny Port Cranberry Sauce recipe
This take on traditional cranberry sauce will have you reaching for second helpings...
- Posted November 27, 2013
Salish Lodge celebrates with new Washington wine partners
SNOQUALMIE, Wash. — Robert Dolan has been on the retail side of the Washington...
- Posted October 3, 2013
BC wines gain spotlight in Canlis penthouse
SEATTLE – British Columbia tourism officials knew a delicious way to promote their wine...
- Posted September 8, 2013
Seattle’s Triple Door pairs wine with burlesque
SEATTLE – Wild Ginger has been at the forefront of a number of delicious...
- Posted August 12, 2013
Young chef from Alaska shines at Desert Wind Winery
PROSSER, Wash. – Kristin Martilla Johnson has been chasing the warm sun since growing...
- Posted July 6, 2013
Northwest wines fit naturally at Seattle’s Cafe Flora
SEATTLE – Few restaurateurs in the Pacific Northwest seem to care as much about...
- Posted June 2, 2013
Renowned Vancouver chef moves to acclaimed BC wine country restaurant
SUMMERLAND, British Columbia – Local Lounge • Grille, past winner of Best British Columbia Wine...
- Posted May 28, 2013
Woodward Canyon Winery restaurant re-opens for second season
LOWDEN, Wash. — There are a number of outstanding lunch spots in Walla Walla,...
- Posted May 22, 2013