- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Grapes News
Charting Washington wine’s big four grapes
When the U.S. Department of Agriculture released its annual snapshot of the Washington wine...
- Posted February 4, 2013
Washington wine harvest a record in 2012
Washington winemakers are seeing red after the 2012 harvest. According to U.S. Department of...
- Posted February 2, 2013
In Horse Heaven Hills, Mercer’s Spice Cabinet leads way
In the past decade, the Horse Heaven Hills AVA has emerged as one of...
- Posted January 22, 2013
How does cold weather damage grapevines in Washington wine country?
Washington wine country temperatures for the past 10 days or so have varied from...
- Posted January 20, 2013
Cold weather brings ice wine harvest to British Columbia
OLIVER, British Columbia – It has been more than two months since wine grape...
- Posted January 19, 2013
Seminar on use of native plants, insects in Washington vineyards
Lorraine Seymour, a research associate for Washington State University, will present a seminar...
- Posted January 16, 2013
Duck Pond Cellars invests in Umpqua Valley Pinot Noir
This spring, the Fries family and Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate...
- Posted January 7, 2013
In search of Washington Pinot Noir
On occasion, we are asked about Washington Pinot Noir. It’s a question that is...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine...
- Posted January 3, 2013
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual...
- Posted December 27, 2012