- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
- TEXSOM awards Best Syrah to So. Oregon producer Reustle
- Coronavirus outbreak prompts cancellation of Taste Washington
- Gamay, Grenache Blanc steal show at McMinnville judging
- VineLines Dispatch: Tasting rooms continue to swirl around Woodinville
- Walla Walla Valley wine industry helps raise $55K for food bank
- VineLines Dispatch captures late scramble amid early freeze
- L’Ecole No. 41 recruits Marcus Rafanelli to take over as winemaker
More Grapes News
Charting Washington wine’s big four grapes
When the U.S. Department of Agriculture released its annual snapshot of the Washington wine...
- Posted February 4, 2013
Washington wine harvest a record in 2012
Washington winemakers are seeing red after the 2012 harvest. According to U.S. Department of...
- Posted February 2, 2013
In Horse Heaven Hills, Mercer’s Spice Cabinet leads way
In the past decade, the Horse Heaven Hills AVA has emerged as one of...
- Posted January 22, 2013
How does cold weather damage grapevines in Washington wine country?
Washington wine country temperatures for the past 10 days or so have varied from...
- Posted January 20, 2013
Cold weather brings ice wine harvest to British Columbia
OLIVER, British Columbia – It has been more than two months since wine grape...
- Posted January 19, 2013
Seminar on use of native plants, insects in Washington vineyards
Lorraine Seymour, a research associate for Washington State University, will present a seminar...
- Posted January 16, 2013
Duck Pond Cellars invests in Umpqua Valley Pinot Noir
This spring, the Fries family and Duck Pond Cellars in Dundee, Ore., will celebrate...
- Posted January 7, 2013
In search of Washington Pinot Noir
On occasion, we are asked about Washington Pinot Noir. It’s a question that is...
- Posted January 5, 2013
Hyland honors pioneers and an unusual Pinot Noir clone in Oregon
One of the least-understood appellations in Oregon Pinot Noir country is McMinnville. Many wine...
- Posted January 3, 2013
Unshrouding sparkling wine
Between all the bubbles, the special methods for opening the bottle and the unusual...
- Posted December 27, 2012