- New Alliance of Women in Washington Wine already stands at 200 strong
- Bullocks bid goodbye to Eye of the Needle Winery in Woodinville
- VineLines Dispatch #7: That’s a wrap
- Former Oregon car dealer gears up with Jachter Family Wines
- VineLines Dispatch: 6 Vineyards at Work
- L’Ecole Nº 41 to create wine bar at Marcus Whitman Hotel
- VineLines Dispatch: Harvest surrounding Lake Chelan
- Northwest restaurateurs purchase Basel Cellars in Walla Walla
- Hayden Homes CEO buys interest in Pepper Bridge, Amavi wineries
- Walla Walla Community College to receive $15 million gift from MacKenzie Scott
More Featured wines News
Tempranillo enjoying growing fame in Northwest
While Tempranillo remains a grape variety that is little-planted across the Pacific Northwest, the...
- Posted June 12, 2016
Syrah plays vital role in Northwest red blends
Syrah plays a big role in the Pacific Northwest. Not only is it the...
- Posted June 5, 2016
Washington wines inspired by Bordeaux
It’s a classic conundrum. The Old World – meaning traditional European winemaking countries –...
- Posted May 29, 2016
Washington’s Great Cabernet Sauvignons
In Washington, it’s called King Cab. Here, Cabernet Sauvignon rules the winemaking landscape. For the...
- Posted May 22, 2016
Cabernet Franc builds upon following as ‘third Bordeaux’
It’s known as “the third Bordeaux” variety, and it’s starting to gain more respect...
- Posted May 15, 2016
Oregon Pinot Noir on global stage
The rise of Oregon Pinot Noir in the past half-century has been impressive. Oregon...
- Posted May 8, 2016
Bargain whites abound across Great Northwest
With spring weather warming considerably, we will find ourselves reaching for crisp and refreshing...
- Posted May 1, 2016
Great value reds from Great Northwest
When looking at affordable red wines, there are two considerations: sub-premium box and...
- Posted April 24, 2016
Time to think pink in Great Northwest
Rosés are one of the hottest categories of wine across the Pacific Northwest. Wine...
- Posted April 17, 2016
Riesling comes in many delicious forms
In the past two decades, the Pacific Northwest has established itself as a world-class...
- Posted April 3, 2016