- VineLine Dispatches from Harvest 2019
- ‘Slow and steady harvest’ forecast for Northwest grapes in 2019
- VineLines Dispatch: Northwest wineries fill lists of USA Today readers
- Koenig wins Idaho Wine Competition for new owners
- Bledsoe Family Winery set to open tasting room in Oregon
- Northwest vineyards track along 2017 vintage after cool July
- Idaho wine industry prepares for 10th annual judging
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance hires Robert Hansen as executive director
- 2019 American Wine Society conference casts spotlight on Pacific Northwest
- BC wine industry loses a lion with passing of Harry McWatters
More Wine News
Is Malbec Washington’s next big grape? Unlikely
Is Malbec “the next big thing” in Washington state? More like Washington’s “next big...
- Posted February 28, 2013
Woodinville Wine Country adds Reserve event for high-scoring wines, small lots
WOODINVILLE, Wash. — Woodinville Wine Country has developed a new event featuring high-scoring wines...
- Posted February 27, 2013
Restaurants, retailers embrace March as Washington Wine Month
SEATTLE — The annual celebration of Washington wines begins Friday, March 1, with a...
- Posted February 26, 2013
Walla Walla Valley celebrates Cabernet Sauvignon with Napa winemakers
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Top winemakers from the Walla Walla and Napa valleys will...
- Posted February 25, 2013
Idaho wine hits the big screen
BOISE, Idaho – The Idaho Wine Commission has put together a fun and tasty...
- Posted February 24, 2013
26th Auction of Washington Wines to honor Shoup, Steiman, Waliser
SEATTLE — Visionary businessman Allen Shoup, wine writer Harvey Steiman and longtime vineyard manager...
- Posted February 23, 2013
Food delivery service wants to change law for Oregon wine
EUGENE, Ore. – Pony Express Restaurant Delivery Services wants to better serve customers seeking...
- Posted February 22, 2013
Ste. Michelle lifts up Erath Winery, then gets out of the way
PORTLAND, Ore. – Ted Baseler is quick to point out that Ste. Michelle Wine...
- Posted February 21, 2013
Walla Walla Community College enology director stepping down – again
WALLA WALLA, Wash. – Myles Anderson hopes the fourth time is the charm. Anderson,...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Rollin Soles steps back at Argyle, forward at Roco
DUNDEE, Ore. – Starting March 1, Rollin Soles will have a new role at...
- Posted February 19, 2013