- Columbia Valley growers, winemaker look back on Mount St. Helens
- Salty fries and old Spätlese; the ’99 Bottles’ that made Andre Mack a somm
- Oregon wineries woo sports broadcaster Tony Kornheiser
- Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance moves Celebrate to 2021
- Early freeze, drop in demand lead to smallest harvest for Washington wine since 2012
- Stock helps David Hill join ranks of B Corp wineries
- First markers for 2020 vintage include wet January, cool start to April
- In tune with Bells Up Winery in Oregon’s Chehalem Mountains
- Ste. Michelle Wine Estates closes wineries, tasting rooms to public
- Fortuity Cellars recruits winemaker Alexis Sells from Duckhorn
More Wine News
Seattle’s Metropolitan Grill introduces Walla Walla Valley Cab
SEATTLE – Master sommelier Thomas Price is introducing the 2010 vintage of Metropolitan Grill‘s...
- Posted March 19, 2013
A look at the top wines from the Great Northwest Wine Competition
Everything is packed up, and the Columbia Gorge Hotel is mostly back to normal...
- Posted March 18, 2013
Washington’s Columbia Crest Winery remodels Grand Estates tier
PATERSON, Wash. — Columbia Crest Winery, the Pacific Northwest’s largest winery, has unveiled a...
- Posted March 14, 2013
Gordon Estate to open wine bar in Washington wine country
PASCO, Wash. – Longtime Washington winery Gordon Estate will open a wine bar next...
- Posted March 13, 2013
Columbia Gorge wineries pair hiking with wine
Several members of the Columbia Gorge Winegrowers Association will help lead tourists on hiking/wine...
- Posted March 12, 2013
Total botrytis affected wines labor of love in Northwest
One never knows where inspiration will come from, but Idaho winemaker Greg Koenig remembers...
- Posted March 11, 2013
Awards for Abacela wines go beyond Tempranillo in Oregon
CANYONVILLE, Ore. – The Umpqua Valley Winegrowers Association recently staged the 43rd Greatest of...
- Posted March 10, 2013
Tinhorn Creek’s Miradoro begins defense of winery restaurant award
OLIVER, British Columbia – A sure sign of the spring thaw in British Columbia’s...
- Posted March 9, 2013
‘Sideways’ author coming to Washington Merlot country
YAKIMA, Wash. – Rex Pickett, bestselling author of “Sideways” and “Vertical,” will be the...
- Posted March 8, 2013
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates’ scholarship wine goes national
WOODINVILLE, Wash. – Ste. Michelle Wine Estates is taking a great idea and turning...
- Posted March 7, 2013